11|𝑰𝒎 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆.

✧˖*°࿐ELENA'S POV

˖
ELENA'S POV

"Seriously face masks?" Ava said while we were in the car on our way to my parents house

My parents finally got back from Thailand and they got me, Ava and Tiago some stuff but they didn't tell us what.

"Face masks are fun."

"Yeah but with him? I didn't know he liked doing that."

"He didn't tho, i forced him even his eyes started tearing when i had to peel it off."

Ava chuckled. After that conversation we arrived at my parents, i already saw Tiago's car there including my parents.

I rang the doorbell and got greeted by my aunt from my dads side. (Not ava's mother btw!)

"Mi Ela!!" She said and forced me into an hug

"Aunty Ana!..."

She later gave Ava an hug too and brought us inside where my uncle and cousins also were.

I gave Tiago a look like why didn't he tell me but it seemed like he didn't wanna be here too..

"Sit down!" My mom said and me and Ava took an seat on the couch when i got greeted by my little cousin.I absolutely adore her.

"Elaa!" She said and gave me an hug

"Omg Isabella, you have grown so much Isabella!" I said and lifted her up so she could sit on my lap

"Nana said that too and when i checked i grew soo much that i got candy!"

"Im jealous, i wish nana would give me candy!"

"She would if you looked at her with a sweet face"

"Im too old for that trick now.."

"Are you nana's age cause she is pretty old too?"

"Isabella you don't say that about nana, she's a perfectly good age!" My aunt said (aka her mother.)

I let out a chuckle and told Isabella no and that im actually 19.