10| 𝑩𝒚𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒗𝒊

✧˖*°࿐ELENA'S POV

˖
ELENA'S POV

BARCELONA, SPAIN (1 WEEK LATER)It's been an day since im back home and i couldn't be more thankfull, dont get me wrong i loved Ibiza but the chaos wasn't worth it

It's been an day since im back home and i couldn't be more thankfull, dont get me wrong i loved Ibiza but the chaos wasn't worth it.

I was absolutely exhausted when i got home and i still am. I arrived around 4am and didn't sleep the entire day.

Today was just sleeping in day and doing nothing.

I just need some me time for the next couple of days.

HOUR LATER
Made some pancakes and ate them while watching a serie i found on Netflix.

While eating them i had a facemask on that was getting too tight.

I had to peel it off shortly after and continued with the series

It felt therapeutic finally having some alome time and doing the things i love.

I love being with the right people and having fun but sometimes you gotta be alone and give yourself some alone time.

Time went by fast and it started getting dark.

I switched from livingroom to my bedroom and got some snacks to eat while doing my nails now.

4 of my acrylic nails fell off while being in Ibiza so i decided to take all of them off now and just paint them to let them grow.

Did my skincare, my hair and tried a new pyjama that came in the mail when i was in Ibiza.

Everything was going great till my bell rang, i hadn't ordered anything and i wasnt expecting anyone.

Theres a camera where i can see how rang the doorbell before i can open it and let the person in the building and when i checked i saw Gavi

I just opened the door and waited at my door for him

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Well im like.."