1| 𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅.

✧˖*°࿐
ELENAS POV

BARCELONA, SPAINGot woken up by my phone going off

BARCELONA, SPAIN
Got woken up by my phone going off. It was my brother who was spam calling me at 9am.

"Hello?" I said still being half asleep

"Mom needs one of your suitcases."

"What?"

"Mom. Needs. One. Of. Your. Suit. Cases."

"She could've called me?"

"She told me to call you."

"Are you at moms?"

"Yeah, why else would i call you?"

"Whatever, tell her i'm bringing it at 1."

"Too late."

"Bro. Take it or leave it."

"Fine" He says and hungs up

I had to take a second to process that before i got up.

My parents are planning on going to Thailand for their wedding anniversary that's why my mom needs an suitcase.

I went to my kitchen to make something to eat when i couldn't find anything except for an banana and coffee.

If i was going to my mom why not going grocery shopping immediately after, i didn't have any plans after all.

After eating whatever that was i went to get ready.

I just did my skincare and put some leggings on with an sweater that wasn't mine but Ava's.

Got my keys, the suitcase and headed out.

I told Tiago i would be there at 1 but i would be there around 12 pm now.

Had to let my mom know ofcourse.

I got an coffee before taking the metro to go to my parents house

Definitely not smart taking an suitcase with you on an Saturday morning. The metro was packed.
Thankfully it wasn't an long ride otherwise i would've gone crazy.

Got out of the metro and started walking

I saw my brothers car when i arrived and immediately knew he was still here. I rang the doorbell and got greeted by you guess, my brother.

what were the chances? • pablogaviOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara