6| 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒆.

✧˖*°࿐ELENAS POV

✧˖*°࿐
ELENAS POV

BARCELONA AIRPORT, SPAINjust arrived at the airport and i'm so tired, i barely slept

just arrived at the airport and i'm so tired, i barely slept. It's 3:10 am and me and Tiago are the first 2 to arrive at the airport since we were finally going to ibiza today.

We told everyone to be here around 3:15 but most of them were here at 3:25 or even 3:30, but by the looks of everyones faces they all look so tired..

We were lucky that our flight leaves at 6:15 am otherwise we would've missed it with these long queues.

We went to check in, security and basically everything we had to get through. It took us like 2 hours.

Since its 5:30 now some stores are starting to open but i like non of them.

"Have we got everything?" Tiago asked before we went to our gate

"Yeah guess so."

"Alright."

Going on vacation with a big group isnt for the weak, everyone want to go everywhere and you keep losing everyone.

We eventually arrived at our gate and some fell asleep the others went on their phones including me, Maria was just watching tiktoks with me.

After what seemed ages we were able to board the plane, i have no idea where every was sat Tiago just gave me this random ticket and said it will be a nice seat.

I hoped it was a window seat but it wasn't, im sat in middle between Gavi and Maria.

"This must be some kind of joke." I said

"Have fun!" Tiago said with an dirty smirk on his face

I will get him.

I sat down and texted my mom saying im in the plane. Had to let my mom know ofcourse.

"Are you forreal?" Gavi said who just saw where he was sitting

"She had the same reaction as you" Maria said