13| 𝑺𝒐 𝒊𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔?

✧˖*°࿐ELENAS POV

˖
ELENAS POV

2 DAYS LATERJust got back from the gym and i was exhausted

2 DAYS LATER
Just got back from the gym and i was exhausted. It was legday and i absolutely despise legday.

Walking back home after everything is probably the worst too.

It maybe wasn't smart planning to go out today after having leg day.

I wont be dancing anyway. I dont dance alot if i go out, i almost come for the drinks and people if im gonna be honest.

I could feel better by the night since it was still 1pm and Ava was picking me up at 8.

I had lots of time left and i was gonna make that time usefull with being productive.

I had planned cleaning the entire house, cooking something nice for myself and than have a little selfcare moment while getting ready.

But the second i got home plans changed and i fell asleep after arriving home.

I woke up around 5pm with my phone being dead and my hair being an absolute mess.

I still had 3 hours before Ava picking me up which was enough for me to shower, do my make up and also my hair.

I just started the shower the minute i woke up and took an steaming hot shower.

I stayed in it for a bit longer cause i didnt wanna get cold after turning it off but i had no choice.

Wrapped an towel around my body and also my hair and started doing my skincare.

After that i did my hair, blow dried it and changed afterwards.

I could finally start with my make up now and i just went with something casual, nothing too much.

I did the same with my outfit, nothing too much just a basic tank top with shorts.

When i was done i had some time left and i just made some pictures, tiktoks and just waited in my livingroom for Ava.

My phone buzzed when i was putting my shoes on and it was from Ava telling her shes here.