Clear things up

"All reporters have reached the scene immediately"

" 2 million dollars worth of equipment all blasted off "

"A huge loss for Infinity , will they be able to recover ? "

Sky and Rain sat in Sky's mother's house and watched the television. After the reveal of his curel step mother , Sky had been staying with his mother. His mother preferred that as well. She was very upset with her husband, for letting her son go through all that pain.

"You are the best ", Rain said as he looked at Sky with a smile.

All the drugs at Infinity had officially dissapeared. Sky's phone dinged. He checked it immediately.

Gun
I found it. It is more of a safe here. My father kept the plant here incase there is urgent need of the drug.

Sky
Wear gloves and burn it. We need to end this now.

Gun
Roger that

"You know , you should talk to him as well , he does everything for you. You should let him know that you like Prapai ", Rain said.

"I know , I'll talk to him after the mission ", Sky said as he shuts his phone.
Rain takes out his phone and texts someone.

Chimi

Rain
Meet me at XXX at 9:30 p.m

"What will you do of the extra drug ?", Sky asked.

"Classic Chimi, the safest place is my house cause it is the most dangerous place to me.  The police have gotten the news , they should be at her house tearing the place down to find all the drugs ", Rain said.

"How did our friendship lead to this ", Sky wondered as he recalled the trio being exceptionally close.

"Things don't always end the way we want. Sad truth ", Rain said.

.
.
.

"Where are you guys ?", Chimi called out as the boys watched her from afar. She was with someone.

"Damn it , she brought Prapai with her", Sky said.

"I'll deal with her. She obviously has taken the drug. She is lucky she has the antidote ", Rain said as he walked out to the open to talk to Chimi.

"Long time no see Rain, didn't expect you to walk out first. Not waiting to suddenly appear and ruin my life ?", Chimi asked.

"If you try to kill others you can't expect us to help you Chimi. Even now , you should stop already ", Rain said.

"Had your Payu been good in bed , you seem really relaxed. It's so freaking annoying watching you be happy ", Chimi said.

"Wait what ? You and Payu ? Wasn't Payu after Sky ?", Pai said in the middle.

"Do you have a loose screw or something ? Payu is dating Rain , Sky isn't dating anyone. Why would Payu date Sky? Gosh", Chimi randomly yelled at Pai.

"Wait , you were the one dating Payu , then why was Sky ... ", Pai said in utter confusion.

"Let's leave the confusion for now P'Pai , you can discuss this later for now , you should help us catch her. Your labs with drugs are gone , we will save you ", Rain said.

"Go ahead Pai , join them. Aren't they the most trustable bunch here. They'll throw you out like they did with me. That makes me question where is the other one. Isn't Sky going to give his kind input on how to make me stop or has he already planned it all. This is what I hate about rich people like you , you think you can do anything ", Chimi yelled as she took out a knife from thin air and threw it at Rain.

Rain ducked as Sky came running out of his hiding spot.

"Sky ", Pai said in a soft tone.

"Chimi , the people that tortured you are already dead. You need to stop already ", Sky said.

"They might have stopped but my wounds haven't healed. Have yours Sky ? I bet your step mother has a great time beating you up ", Chimi said.

"My father caught her already , it doesn't happen anymore ", Sky said.

"Oh , good for you I guess. No wonder you have become such a saint , you have no problem left doesn't mean nobody else does. I'll kill them all , every person that dared to think they are better than someone el- ", Chimi's voice cuts short as Pai knocks her down.
The boy get back , confused on what action Pai is going to take next.

Before they knew it , he took out a gun targetted at them.

"I don't recommend this ", Sky said with no fear.

"Clear things up , why are you here ? What is your role here ?", Pai said.

"We made this drug so we made sure it doesn't harm anyone. Nothing else , I knew the circulation was happening from your company so I went undercover to destroy it. That ends well, we caught Chimi and got rid of the drug ", Sky said with no emotion.

"What about everything else that happened?", Pai questioned.

"I am confused about that as well. We should talk about it but not right now. Right now we need to turn her in ", Sky said.

"No , I don't trust you at all at this moment. Just who are you ?", Pai said.

Bang !!

"P'Pai !", Sky said as someone shot at his leg. Sky looked around in surrpise as he saw who was the one to shoot Prapai.

"So this is where the drug dealing was going on ", Mrs. Nara walked out with a whole army behind her.

"Not a good time", Rain said.

"I don't get why kids like you get involved in such serious matters ", Nara said as her men picked up Chimi and Prapai.

"We are involved cause this is our matter. We made the drug ", Rain said.

"Do you have an antidote ?", Nara asked cautiously.

"We do , but we would only give it under three conditions ", Sky said.

"And why should we follow your conditions ?", Nara asked.

"It's up to you if you want to follow it or not. Chimi still had her stock , she is smart , I am sure her drugs have already reached places. She can reproduce them as well. Besides in a while the drug reaches stage two , it will multiply on its own. The only way to deafet this drug is to kill it while it's still at its first level. So , do we have a deal or not ", Sky said.

"You have grown up , both of you. Look at you striking deals with buisness people. But your deal is worth it , fine we have a deal , what are the conditions ?", Nara asked.

Tring tring !

Rain's phone stated to ring all of a sudden. He looks at his phone and then at Sky.

P'Payu. Rain mouths.

Rain picks it up.

On call

Rain - What's up P'Payu ?

Payu - nothing , just wanted to hear your voice.

(Rain blushes as he smiles like a complete idiot while looking at Sky )

Rain - what are you doing ? Are you free ? Should I come over ?

Sky smilled as he saw his friend being all lovey dovey with his lover.

"I have seen you smile like that ", Nara said as Sky looked at.

"I don't think you guys gave me a reason to smile , he did. I feel happy when he is happy, sad when he is sad. By the end of the day I can conclude I have a true friend ", Sky said as the lady just nodded.