Congrats

"What are you so smiley about ?", Payu said as he looked at his secretary.

"Boss , I think I am in love ", Jack said as he held onto his heart and recalled the meeting he had with Rain.

"With whom ?", Payu asked.

"One of the interns , he was so cute and guess what , he fought against Kin. He won my heart when he stood up against that pain in the ass, though I am getting fed up of Kin, he keeps calling the love of my life Pain ", Jack said.

"What's his actual name ", Payu asked.

"R - wait , you never tell me about your lover then why should I tell you about mine. I need to protect who I love as well. Besides , we aren't dating yet , only fake dating , I need to keep him away from you. What will I do if he falls in love with you ", Jack said.

"Well then you will be saved from a cheater",  Payu said.

"No , I am not taking any chances. We should go on a double date once I officially confess to him ", Jack said.

"That is , if he says yes  ", Payu teased.

"Oh come on Phi , this is the first time that I have fallen in love , give me some advice. How should I woe him ?", Jack asked.

"Well, let's see , what is he like ? Can you at least tell that much ? ", Payu asked.

"He is super cute , might look timid but stands up for his companions , he is confident in himself , a total god when he smiles. Gosh I am blushing just thinking about him", Jack said.

"Wow , I never imagined you falling in love so deeply. Just who is this guy , now I am very curious ", Payu said.

"Don't even try to find out , I'll be very upset if you try to intervene between us. Besides you should worry about your guy , has he contacted you ?", Jack asked.

"No , not yet. I wanted to ask Sky about it but I think I shouldn't. He would talk to me when he wants to. I'll give him the space he wants. But I was really worried , that bastard Pai kept mentioning how I have someone I know in Fince. Obviously I'll be on edge ", Payu said.

"But he doesn't know that , you should have told him why you were suddenly acting like that. Let me guess you must have said something like, I don't mix work and you, whatever I am saying to you is totally for you ", Jack said while imitating Payu's tone in the last lines.

"How did you know ?", Payu said.

"It's obvious , you try so hard not to mix up your feelings but in the end there is no use boss , you have to let things out eventually. We all let out our anger at the wrong place", Jack said.

"Hmm", Payu said as he looks out the window.

"Is there Relevance today ?", Payu asked.

"There is , a new member that will be joining you all so there is something like an opening party for them ", Jack said.

"Who is the new member ?", Payu asked.

"Don't know , the hosts chose the person , we can only find out when we reach there", Jack said.

.
.
.
Ting !

Rain , Gun and Sky were heading back home. Gun offered to drop both the boys.
Suddenly Sky's phone dings. He checks the message.

"Shit , pull over !", Sky says almost immediately.

Gun pulls over and turns to the back seat where Sky and Rain were seated.

"What happened ?", Gun asked worried.

Sky showed his phone.

"Prapai just texted me , he wants me to come in for something", Sky said.

"Is that safe ?", Gun said.

"Well,  we will find out ", Sky said as he somehow convinced Gun to drop him till the office. Gun and Rain both worried sat in the car while Sky goes inside.

As he steps in something was fishy. He gets a strange smell and covers his nose immediately when he realises what it was. Sky tried to get out but failed.
He looks around holding to his breath. He looks at the vent that was jammed.

He finds only a screw driver with him. Taking it and making it to a lever system he pops open the vent. Letting the air out.

"I guess , you have good sense of safety", Prapai's voice came.

Sky was breathing heavy. He was good at holding his breath as he swam alot but not this long. As he finally calms down Moon comes to Sky and hands him a paper.

"Attempt it ", Moon says.

Sky looks at the questions. He felt something strange, they seemed to be very simple questions. He quickly answers them , but he halts on the last question which was different from the others. It took a lot of brainstorming but he was able to crack it as well. Moon basically  snatches the paper away after that.

" I would appreciate some explanation of what's going on ", Sky said.

"They are correct ", Moon said as Prapai smiles.

"Sky , congrats, you have gotten a promotion. You will be working directly under me from tomorrow onwards", Prapai said.

"So this was a test , ok,  you could have told me but I guess oh well. But don't test me like this again. I am an intern not an employee", Sky said.

Prapai smilled at Sky's assetiveness.

"Yeah , I won't do that again. Come let me drop you home ", Prapai said.

"That's fine , I can go myself ", Sky said but Prapai held his hand. Sky looked back at Prapai , making eye contact with him for a hot second.

"Maybe not today , I'll drive you home some other day then ", Prapai said.

"Sure ", Sky said.

"Also , you can call me Pai , I think that would be better ", Prapai said.

"Pai , ok , bye now . I should get going", Sky said as he heads out.

He doesn't run , just calmly walks to the car as the trio drives off before questioning Sky about what happened.

"Is that guy crazy , he trapped you in a place with no ventilation and releases sulpur gas there. Did he want to kill you ", Gun said , very angry at Prapai.

"He is definitely crazy but atleast his craziness is helping us in our mission. I think I can get to the bottom of this now", Sky said.

"Sky , you can't take this so lightly , that guy does drugs , you don't know when he loses it again ", Gun said.

"I know that , but I have a feeling that it's going to be ok this time around. Something about him, it feels safe to me ", Sky said.

"The only thing I found safe about him is his money safe which is probably kept somewhere safe ", Rain added his little joke which no one laughed to.

He didn't get discouraged with no laughs , only motivated to make the others laugh next time. After the rought session , the duo finally make it home. While they rest an important meeting was taking place between the members of Relevance.

"Hello everyone , My name is Chimi, I will be the new joining member of Relevance , please take care of me and love me equally", the lady said in a baby voice.