chapter 12

HEY BITCHES ITS IZZY LETS ROLL ALSO THIS CHAPTER IMA CUT OUT ANGEL AND JUST HAVE MY 9THER BF VICTOR IN IT SO YEAHHHH

She finally gets to cum and she starts closing her eyes. "Oh baby deer I'm not done with you yet~" victor says as he thrust into Izzy again overstimulating her. "V-victor please!~" she begs as she starting to feel sensitive. "Mmm nope" he says as he starts to thrust faster.

"Please please!" She says as her eyes start to tear up from the pleasure. He ignores her and continues going faster.
Izzy becomes a sensitvite moaning mess underneath her bf. "C-cant take no m-more p-please~" she says while moaning loudly from pleasure. "You say that but your moaning like crazy underneath me~"

"I c-cant help it f-feels good~" she says while moaning loudly. "Your such a slut for me arent you?~" he says as he leans down and starts kissing her neck. Izzy eyes roll back from the pleasure and she cant form words so she just nods. "Nope you gotta say it baby deer use your words~" he says as he pulls away from her neck.

She stuggles to get the words out due to the overstimulaion. "I-im a s-slut for you~" she finally gets the words out. "Such a good girl for me~" he says. "Cum please" she says as she finally gets close to her release after all the overstimulating pleasure.

"Cum for me baby deer" he says as he gets close himself. As they both cum he pulls out and she finally thinks its over.
She then gets flipped over and pulled onto his lap. "W-what are you-" she started speaking until she felt a hard smack on her ass. She moans loudly as she felt another. She was a crying moaning mess after a lot lot more.

Her ass was a dark red with hand prints all over it. "So do yk your place now slut?~" Victor ask. Izzy nods aggressively as she cant take anymore. "Good" he says while picking Izzy up and putting her in the bath. As they wash up and talk the other two idiots sat there mad as there fun was taken because of the stupid pasty bitch.

As the two other idiots sat there and talked while the other two were in the bath they talked abt how they would get there fun tmr. The two finnally got out of the bath. Izzy wearing one of her bfs hoodies and some boxers underneath. They got into bed and turned on a movie to watch.

They all cuddled and after a half n hour Izzy fell asleep and the other three sat there and talked.