chapter 4

HEY LOVES CHAPTER 4 IS HERE ITS ME AGAIN IZZY!!!!ANYWAYS LETS GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER!

Her bfs opend the box. Izzy's heart was racing. Her bfs both looked at her and then at what was in the box. "Darling~" jeffery says to her in a seductive voice. "Y-yes" Izzy replies stuttering. "Whats all this for?" Jeffery asks. "U-um nothing" Izzy replies panicking a little.

"Mhm sure love" spencer says. "When are we gonna use these?"spencer says. "I-i dont k-know" Izzy says stuttering more than before. "Hmm how about right now love~" spencer says in a seductive voice.

"W-wha-" Izzy trys talking before she was interrupted by spencer pulling her onto the bed. "Are you ok with that darling?" Jeffery says. Izzy nods in response. "Ok love" spencer says. Izzy then gets pushed all the way down on the bed gently on the bed by jeffery. While jeffery does that spencer grabs the new pair of handcuffs from the box.

He ties her up and goes to her feet and ties those up to knowing their gf moves a lot when trying to get away from her bfs while they overstimulat her. A blindfold was then put over her eyes. "Hmph" Izzy says mad because she cant see anymore. "Oh what is this? A vibrator with a remote~" spencer says.

Izzy blushes at his seductive voice. "We can use this tonight~" jefferys says while spencer nods in agreement. They both take off their pants. Jefferys heads down to Izzy pussy while spencer goes to her mouth. Spencer put his cock in izzy's mouth. Spencer groans feeling his gfs warmth. Jeffery then puts his cock in side his gf aggressively. "MM!~"Izzy moans loudly slightly choking on her bfs cock.

*hours later*

After there fun was over they untied Izzy and finished cleaning themeslves up. "Lets go out to eat we dont feel like cooking." Says spencer. "Oki!" Izzy says happily. Little did Izzy know that when she wasent paying attention spencer put the vibrator in her. As they all got there shoes on spencer slowly slipped the remote into his pocket smiling at jeffery. Izzy not knowing or caring about what they were smiling about went out to the car and waited. Her bfs came out a few mins later.

*after reaching the restaurant and getting seated*

After sitting down they waited from the waiter so they can order there food. As soon as the waiter showed up and asked what they would like to drink Izzy was about to answer but before she could she felt pleasure go through her body. "I-i would l-like a sprite p-please" Izzy says stuttering from the pleasure. Izzy glared at her bfs just to see them smirking back at her. Soon the waiter came back with their drinks and took there order for what they wanted to eat.

*afyer eating*

Izzy was now painting like crazy covering her mouth trying to hold in her moans as they were leaving the restaurant. As soon as they got out and into the car Izzy couldnt take it anymore she moaned loudly "F-FUCK ME P-PLEASE I CANT T-TAKE IT A-ANYM-MORE!~" that caused her bfs to lose it. They looked at her and...

To be continued...