Chapter 8

Its ur fav Izzy😌anyways lets get on with this chapter

Jeffery kept thrusting into Izzy harder than before. "J-jeffery please!~" Izzy moans out not being able to take the pleasure. "What is it darling~" jeffery says in a teasing tone. "I can't t-take Anymore feels so good~" Izzy says practically drooling.

"Awe my poor little slut I dont care your gonna take it until I'm satisfied~" jeffery says before pounding Izzy harder than before. Izzy moans loudly caught off gaurd by the sudden movment. "Quiet down slut or I'll put a gag on you~" Jeffery says whispering in her ear.

Izzy bites her lip trying to keep herself quiet. Jeffery slowly moves his hand up izzys body wrapping his hand around her troat. "Stop biting your lip love~" he says slowly tightening his grip. Izzy stops biting her lip. Her eyes roll back making her look like a slut. "You look so pretty darling~"jeffery says as he speeds up. Izzy became a drooling and moaning mess.

"F-feels so mm~g-good!~"she states. Jeffery chuckles deeply at the sight of his lover being a mess benith him. A idea soon came to his mind. He slows down and then Comes to a stop. Izzy whines at the loss of pleasure. He slowly pulls out. "N-no i want m-more!~" she says on a whiny tone.

Jeffery chuckles and then whispers in her ear. "Beg for me then slut~".

TBCCCCCC HEHEHE THAT'S ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER SEE YOU IN THE NEXT BY LOVES😚😍