Chapter 1

mind you my bestie has some weird kinks n shit and likes tall men and is a hoe :)

"hey Spencer" Izzabela said as he walked down the hallway in a mini skirt and fishnets.  She has on a 'Daddy's Priencess' crop top and  platforms as her boyfriends are both very tall. Spencer stands at 6'7 and Jeffery 8'9. Izzabela or Izzy is 5'7 and is 6'2 in her platforms(7 inch).

"Yes love what do you need" the demon called back from the kitchen as he chopped up fruits for Jeffery.

"Im headed out with Milo and Crona." She said as she looked at her phone getting a notifacation from Crona.

"Hold on till when its already nine at night" Jeffery said from across the counter. As he trusted Crona and Milo to keep Izzy safe as Crona was his younger brother.

"Till midnight maybe even later if Crona wants to go drunk shopping" Izzy said with a smile as she walked to the door grabbing Jeffery and spencer's shared hoodie and putting it on.

                   *time skip till 12 bc nothing happened at the club*

Izzabela walked into the house with a very drunk Crona and Milo.

"Baby im back with crona and Milo" Izzabela yelled out from the front door.  Jeffery and Spencer walked out of the bedroom as Spencer was on Jeffery's back and there were clear scratch marks on Jeffery's back.

"ooh you two had fun~" Izzy said with a slight smirk on her face.

"I-Izzy why" Spencer sqeaked out as the throat was raw from the last three hours in the bed room.

"yeah were headed out" A slighty sobered up Crona said as he grabed his boyfriend and walked out.  Izzabela walker over to the door and locked it only to turn around and be cornered ny Jeffery and Spencer.

"what" izzabela asked.

"come to bed with us darling let us treat you" Jeffery said

Izzabela blushed and nodded taking off the platforms and walking to the bed room. Jeffery and Spencer not far behind her. As they walked in they saw Izzabela in just her bra and underwear as her fishnets covered up her lace lingerie. Jeffery already hard from spencer walked up to Izzy and pulled her into a brusing kiss. Spencer walked over to Izzabela and started kissing and biting at her neck adding more marks over the ones from last night.

Jeffery tore a hole in the crotch area of Izzabela's fishnets causing her to gasp as he roughness.  Jeffery than tore a hole in Izzabela's Lingerie.

"hey that was expensive" She complaned.

"I'll buy you a new pair but can i fuck you now"

"yes please Sir"

Jeffery smirked and slowly inserted himself into Izzabela's pussy as she moaned gripping onto his back. He hissed as the feeling as she was gripping onto one of the fresh scratch marks.  Jeffery laid Izzabela down on her back and spencer slowly sunck his dick into her mouth. Both men moaning at the feeling of the warmth their girlfrind produced. Izzabela started sucking on Spencers's dick though shwe had a few problems at first. Jeffery started thrusting into her with punishing thrusts as he was mostly rough and agressive when he fucked either partner.

Jeffery grunted as he speed up into his girlfriend making it harder from her to suck off the other man. Spencer slowly started to fuck her face as Jeffery speed up with his thrust. Just after a few minuets Spencer came into Izzabela's mouth pulling out of her mouth as more cum sputtered out. Jeffery soon gabed onto the sheets and fucked into izzabela harder than ever.

"DADDY" she moaned out as she was nearing the edge.

"H-HARDER PLEASE IM GONNA CUM" she moaned out loudly. After a few more thrusts Izzabela came and jeffery pulled out cumming onto her chest and stomach.  Spencer got on his knees in front of Izzabela.

"do you think you can handle more darling"

"y-yes s-sir" she said shaking a bit.

Spencer grabbed onto her thighs and brought her pussy to his face. She let out a whimper as she felt his tongue on her clit moving back and forth. She tried to move away from Spencer as she was now starting to feel the oversimulation. Spencer kept a tight hold onto her thighs and started to mover his tongue faster than before. She gripped at his hair pulling it letting out whoreish moans and whines.

"Spencer p-please i cant help it please more" At this ppint she didn't know weather she wanted him to stop or to keep going. Spencer kept on eatting her out as a fast pace. Hearing all her whimper moans and crys of pleasure as she neared her edge. Spencer slowed down his tongue for some time hearing Izzabela whine as the knot in her stomach went away.

Spencer started ack moving his tonge at a fast pace.She moaned loudly arching her back wrapping her legs around Spencer's head to keep him from moving. She was close to cumming again and whines "Close please can i cum Spencer please i've been a good girl can i cum"

Spencer said nothing and continued to go faster and faster till she started crying with so much pleasure as it was the same pattern once she got close to cumming he stopped and then after a minuet he would start back again. This has been the fifth time she was denided to cum and she was fustrated and wated to cum so damn badly.

"cum sweetheart"  She heard Jeffery say and she csame right on the  spot. Spencer slurpped up all the cum she realsed as she slowly was going ina dn out of blacking out. After spencer got up he walked over to the connected bath room and set her in the warm water that Jeffery had made for her when spencer was done with his turn as the water was hot.

They washed her up and made sure to feed her small bits of the leftover fruit and gave her ice cold water. After she was done in the bathroom Jeffery picked her up and dried her off witha fluffy towel.  Spencer then changed her and layed her on the bed.

Jeffery and Spencer soon the hopped into the shower and took quick but long showers and both got dessed and cuddled up nect to Izzabela and then they all watched a movie and soon then fell asleep.