Kirby meets...Kirby? (Short)

This is for KirbyStarhopeShadow

It was nighttime and Kirby was getting ready to go to bed until he heard a knock on the door, he was a bit hesitant to answer it hoping it wasn't Bandana Waddle Dee or the Meta Knight's. After a minute of hesitation, he opens the door and to his surprise finds...HIMSELF!? But different...

"Poyo!" The other Kirby said waving his hand hello; he probably was hello saying "Hello" to Kirby since he did wave. But what did he want? Nevertheless, Kirby greeted this odd Kirby back and invited him inside the house. The strange Kirby looked around for a bit before noticing Kirby trembling a bit either though the inside of his house is warm because of the fireplace, he tilted his head a bit in confusion.

"Poyo? (What's the matter?)" He asked, Kirby looked a little surprised by not only the question, but also the fact that Kirby can understand what he's saying now. Kirby looks away looking sad.

"Friends..." was all Kirby said as he sits down on the bed shedding a tear. The other Kirby doesn't say anything, but joins Kirby on the bed and pats his head before pulling a cross and a book that says the word 'BIBLE' on it.
He lays the cross next to him while placing the Bible infront of the two and begin flipping and looking through some pages with a serious look on his face until he stopped at one page and points at it to Kirby. Kirby looks at it in confusion because...well...he didn't know how to read, sensing this the odd Kirby decides to read it for him as he can read.

"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity." —Colossians 3:12-14

Kirby was surprised at what the strange Kirby was reading him and seemed to understand a bit. Kirby was already a kind, gentle, and forgiving being. Kirby would have questioned the odd Kirby's intentions if the said Kirby didn't flip through another set of pages and stopped at another one and began reading.

"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." —Psalm 23:4

Now this one really got Kirby thinking as his thoughts went to the day of the fight he unintentionally got into. The thought of his friends hurting him brought some tears in his eye, the weird Kirby stopped what he was doing and began comforting the pink hero by patting his head.

"Poyo...poyo... (Don't worry...everything is gonna be alright...)" the other Kirby said. Kirby looks at the other Kirby and gives him a sad smile.

The next day...

Kirby jolted out of his bed and looked around his surroundings frantic before calming down by taking some deep breaths. After he calmed down, he looked around his surroundings a few more times before letting out a sigh. He didn't know that he dozed off nor does he remember when.

"Must have been a dream..." Kirby quietly said to himself. As he was about to head out he stepped on a piece of paper, he curiously picked up the paper and examined it.

“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible” —Matthew 19:26

He recognized the way the words were wrote as these were the same ones from the Bible. But unfortunately, he couldn't understand nor reads the words...well except for that one word that's at the bottom of the page. And it reads "Kirbo".

(This is semi-canon to the main story)