Somebody...Anybody...

Ribbon knew something didn't add up, if Kirby was to hear anything about food then of course he would go for it. Everyone knows that! Ribbon learned that Kirby doesn't know how to read not to long ago so he couldn't read his invite, so according to Adeleine, she read hers for Kirby. The invite mentioned about food, but for some reason Kirby ran away or disappeared leaving behind his invite. Bandana Waddle Dee was right, Kirby would never just do that. But did something happen that she doesn't know about? There has to be a reason for something like this to happen...maybe King Dedede did something to Kirby...? According to the invite, it's from King Dedede and Adeleine confirmed that to Kirby... that has to be it! She'll go over to his house and see what's going on...well if he's there of course. She flew over to Kirby's house to find it empty. Where is Kirby? Where did Kirby go? Did something happen? She has to go out there and find him! No matter what! She begins flying around Dreamland trying to find Kirby. The day was almost gone and she still hasn't found Kirby, this worried her a lot as she wanted to see if Kirby was/is okay. Ribbon flew and flew until she couldn't anymore, she was tired to the bone. She decided to sit in a tree and relax for a bit, she was so tired that she almost didn't notice Kirby sitting near the pond eating an apple. Ribbon sighed in relief knowing that Kirby is okay and decided to use the last her of energy to fly down and sit/stand next  to Kirby "Hi Kirby!", she chirped while panting, Kirby jumped up in surprise turning towards her in fear, but upon finding out that it was only Ribbon he calms down. Ribbon caught on the the fear that Kirby, at that moment she knew something was wrong "Kirby...what's wrong? What happened? Did I do something wrong or did someone else do something to you?", Ribbon asked softly. Ribbon hoped that it wasn't her, if she did do something wrong then she would do whatever it takes to make it up to him. That's how much she loves him. Kirby gave her a sad smile shedding a tear "No... you're fine...and..." he stopped while looking down, Ribbon goes up and hugs Kirby shedding a tear herself. She hates it when Kirby tries to keep things to himself while trying to be strong "Kirby...please tell me what's wrong. You can tell me anything, I'm here! I'll always be here for you!"