That Day...

They did it. They actually did it. They beaten Kirby, but this time they teamed up and fought Kirby all at once. Don't worry! They didn't kill Kirby, but they got him pretty badly though. King Dedede, Meta Knight, Magolor, Taranza, Susie, The Three Mage-Sister (and Hyness), Daroach, Dark Meta Knight, Marx, and Bandana Waddle Dee all teamed up. King Dedede amd Meta Knight gave Kirby the final blow strong enough that sent Kirby flying to wall super hard that it cracked. Kirby was on the ground beaten and bruised while everyone else cheered with some bruises of their own.
"I declare a feast tonight to celebrate and then a party next week" King Dedede declared "I'm always up for a party!" Marx beamed "I never thought this day would come honestly..." Magolor said "We should all team up more often" Daroach claimed. While everyone was busy talking Bandana Waddle Dee walked over to Kirby to check on him, Kirby was still on the ground looking up with a sad and hurt look (and confusion) "Need help getting up?" Bandana Waddle Dee asked offering Kirby a hand, the only response he got was a sad look "Don't worry Kirby...it's normal to lose to a battle. Well...I wanted to know if you needed help walking home...I'd be glad to help you" he continued. "Wait...should we invite Kirby to?" Magolor asked, this got everyone to stop and think "We can! Afterall...the party is dedicated to him, but he can't come the feast! It's private!" King Dedede answered, everyone agreed and began leaving to get ready for the feast that King Dedede is going to prepare "You coming?" Zan Partizanne asked turning to Bandana Waddle Dee "I am but I'm gonna help Kirby get back home first, I don't think he can walk properly without hurting himself" he answered helping Kirby up "Good point! I'll tell the others you're gonna be late!" she said as she flies out of the area. It took Bandana Waddle Dee 15 minutes to carry Kirby all the way back to Kirby's house, as soon he reaches there he puts Kirby in bed "Goodnight Kirby..." Bandana Waddle Dee said softly. Kirby fell to sleep instantly from the exhaustion and pain. Bandana Waddle Dee then rushed off to Castle Dedede where the others are for the feast.