For What You Seek

Bandana Waddle Dee went over to Kirby's house to drop off the invite just as his majesty suggested to him. He was about to knock on the door until he peeked through the window and found Kirby sleeping peacefully in his own bed, not wanting to disturb he decides to slide the invite under the door. He was about to leave until he noticed a shadowy figure near a bush, probably waiting for the right moment to strike. Bandana Waddle Dee may not be as brave as a hero like Kirby, but he was brave enough to fight anyone who tries to harm his friends, so he stood in front of the door and got into a fighting stance pulling out his spear getting ready to fight the intruder. The figure seemed to have gotten startled because they ended losing their balance and falls face forward out of the bush, it turns out that the intruder was none other than Sailor Waddle Dee. The trembling Waddle Dee looked up at Bandana Waddle Dee in fear.

"P-please don't h-hurt me...?" Sailor Waddle Dee pleaded in a whimper. Bandana Waddle Dee puts away his spear and helps up Sailor Wee.

"Sorry about that, thought you were the enemy. Anyways, whatcha doing here?" Bandana Waddle Dee asked as Sailor Waddle Dee adjusts his sailor hat.

"Well I'm here to give Kirby a letter from Meta Knight. Blade and Sword were meant to bring Kirby to Lord Meta Knight, but failed. So Lord Meta Knight sent me to deliver this invite to Kirby" Sailor Waddle Dee explained pulling out an envelope.

"Oh? Are you here to deliver Kirby the party invite as well?" Bandana Waddle Dee asked. Sailor Waddle Dee shook his head no in response.

"The invite is Lord Meta Knight inviting Kirby over for tea. Why? I'm not sure...but it be pretty serious" Sailor Waddle Dee explained. Bandana Waddle Dee was surprised by this, but thought it was best not to question it.

"Well Kirby is asleep right now, we shouldn't disturb him. But you can slide the...um...invite under the door and let Kirby see it on his own" he adviced. Sailor Waddle Dee nods in understanding and slid the letter under the door. The two Waddle Dees shake hands and wave goodbye to eachother before going their separate ways. However...what neither of them know is that a certain mysterious masked knight was hiding within the shadows watching and listening to the two from above a tree. But what the masked figure didn't know was that someone else was hiding within the shadows watching everyone and everything...even him himself. Meanwhile, Kirby was sleeping peacefully in his bed cuddling a sock that smelled a bit while thinking and dreaming of an old friend.