A Message...huh?

Kirby puffed up his body and began floating upwards up a cliff/peak, as soon as he made it he laid down on the ground catching his breath before getting up "Hey Kirby!" he looks up to see Sword Knight and Blade Knight (not from the anime) on the edge of another cliff in front of him. Kirby didn't know how or what to do or feel at the moment, at least they wasn't near him close...they may not have been there at the fight nor fought Kirby yesterday, but the fact that they're both Meta Knight's loyal comrads along side with the other Meta Knights sent chills down Kirby's back for some reason. "Meta Knight requests a meeting with you! It's something about yesterday" Sword said. Oh no...I don't want to be reminded of that...wait...why does Meta Knight want to see him about yesterday? As much as Kirby didn't want to see Meta Knight at the moment, he thought to himself that maybe he wants to apologize or explain what happened yesterday... maybe...just maybe. However Kirby wasn't fully ready to confront Meta Knight just yet so he shook his head. "No?" asked Blade as he and Sword looked at eachother "I'm sorry but you don't really have a choice" Sword said as he and Blade jumped from the peak and landed a good distance from Kirby "Our lord as stated he wants a meeting with you and sent us not only deliver the message, but to also bring you to him" Blade continued as he and Sword began walking towards Kirby. The response they got is Kirby jumping from the cliff and began puffing up his body to float away "KIRBY!!!!! COME BACK!!!!!" Kirby heard his name being called out in the distance as he went further and further away.