Part 15

Mia

John and I were unfortunately home alone together. He would not stop touching me whenever he was near me at the hospital. I felt like a whore being fondled and groped in his workplace.

I was trying to set up the booths arrangements now that I needed a huge tent to cover most of the grounds. The rides were a lot to fit in the hospital grounds, but they all fit the budget nicely.

John’s hand slid into my panties and he pressed his hardness into me. “I have to fix this John.”

He nuzzled my neck. “You can finish that after I finish you.”

Thank goodness my phone rang. I put space between us. “Mia the store is out of food for Wilbert. Well, the one you said he eats. What else can I get him.”

“Wilbert has enough food here. Come by and pick up a bag.” I invited Benji over hoping that would kill John’s boner.

“Oh, thank you. I never thought I’d be able to set foot in there, again.”

“We aren’t too busy for you to grab the food. We are just finishing up some Fundraising things.”

“I take that as an SOS. I’m on my way babe.”

John was fuming. “No problem see you soon Benji.” I hung up the phone ignoring the look of fury on John’s face. It didn’t take long for him to storm off upstairs.

Now, that I had air to think, I completed my final task for the carnival and festival. This was oddly a good feeling of accomplishment. Yet, I dreaded the thought of being at the event with all his colleagues. Not to mention his girlfriend.

I groaned at the thought of having to be around her all night and the cackling nurses she hung out with.

I went upstairs to round up the week’s laundry and Wilbert’s food. As I gathered Alyssa’s school clothes John watched me from the door way. I didn’t chance a look in his direction. He stood their for a few minutes waiting for me to acknowledge him.

Once he realized that wasn’t happening he entered the room. “Mia, we need to talk.”

I sighed and sat on the bed. “What is it John what else do you want?”

Before I knew it, he was pinning me down against the bed. His lips worked up and down my neck as I tried to push him off.

“John get the fuck off of me,” I yelled as I pounded my fist on his back.

“Mia,” he moaned against my skin as he continued to kiss my body. My heart raced in my chest. I didn’t want John to touch me. He wrapped my legs around his waist. “You taste so amazing.”

I looked up into his eyes as John looked down at me. He was challenging me to make him stop. His hand was slowly trailing up my thigh and I knew he was going to try and undress me.

“John, Benji will be here any second. We should get downstairs.”

John kissed me and proceeded to undo the button and zipper on my jeans. “We’ve been at this for weeks let’s just enjoy this time we have alone.”

John’s hand worked its way in to my panties. He roughly stroked my slit up and down. “John I’m not ready for that with you.”

Fury was written all over John’s face when he looked down at his pager. He looked at me briefly. His eyes were slightly apologetic. It reminded me of when he first took over his department. He was always being pulled away. Until there was none of him left for me. Or, none of me left for him. “Be careful it’s supposed to be rainy tonight.”