Part 14

A/N: Hello reader. I hope you are enjoying the story. It was great doing weekly chapters. Next month I will be doing weekly updates with another story. But chapter 15 will be up next month. Happy reading.

Benji

I walked in the house to see Mia waiting for me at the laundry room off the garage. She was terrified. The color was drained from her face and she rushed me. I stumbled back as she wrapped her arms around me. I felt her tears staining my chest. Her body slowly relaxed then tensed again.

She walked to the door and her dad was gone. “What did he say?”

“The usual things dads tell me about their daughters. Plus, you being happily married or some bullshit like that.” She was not amused with my sarcasm.

“What the hell did you say to my dad?” she questioned.

I had a choice in that moment. Rafael was a smart man. And I could tell he was going to rip John a new one. I just needed to give him the time to do it. Mia deserved it. So I had to lie to her.

“I just told him we are old friends. And that I wanted to catch up take things slow. And you offered me a place to stay, and company.

“He felt certain that it was not true. So I assured him that he should check with you and John for the truth. Not sure if that pissed him off. He’s a bit hard to read.”

“I’m sorry you had to lie for me. He hates liars.”

“Who doesn’t. And now that’s gonna be the taste I leave in his mouth. Hopefully, I still can charm the pants off your mom when she gets back next week.”

“Maybe you and Taj should go. I don’t want you to feel obligated to be here.”

I cupped her face in my hands, “Don’t you ever think I feel obligated when it comes to you or them. There isn’t a place in this universe I’d ever want to be if you all weren’t there. And I know Taj feels the same. I’m all yours,” I said kissing her.

I pushed her against a door and soon we were stumbling into a small bedroom. Damn, this was not my intention. When I looked down in to her eyes they were hooded with lust.

Mia hesitated before she started to correct the situation. “Thank you Benji.”

I watched her feet as the slowly backed away from me. I looked to see her face light with desire. God it would be so easy two, three drinks, a nice slow dance, bring her back in this room and do her nice and slow. I cleared my throat and tried to shack those thoughts out of my head. As much as I wanted to have Mia. To know how her curvaceous frame felt. The second I relished in her body; she’d be mine with no questioning. I wanted to fuck my Mia. And right now she wasn’t mine.

I grabbed Mia’s hand. “Let’s get out there with our Olympian.”

Mia wrapped her slender fingers around mine and leaned against me as we walked into her mother’s home.

Mia

I walked down the hall to the staff conference room of the hospital. The head of neurology wanted to meet with me. She was my go-to on all things related to the Halloween fundraiser.

Holly Marie was from the Mid-west. She was the most down to Earth person in the hospital, and the one I got all the gory details about John’s nurse friend.

Holly reminded me of snow white. She was pale as snow with jet black hair. Her face was screwed in a scowl. “Mia we need to change everything.”

“What are you talking about?”