- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈 -

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 ——

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 ——

【 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 】

MAEVE COULDN'T SLEEP THAT NIGHT. And after Lucy barged into her room in the dead of night claiming the ghost from Sheen Road was in her room, she knew she wouldn't be caught dead sleeping for the next few days.

If they were to survive this Sheen Road ghost ordeal.

At that moment Maeve made a deal with herself to try and be more positive in any given life or death situation.

"Let's get this over with then, shall we?", Mae grabbed her rapier.

"I don't see anything."

"She was here. I swear.", Lucy retorted to Lockwood's comment.

"It makes no sense that she'd be here. We contained her source. Covered her body with a silver net.", Anthony continued talking while they were looking around Lucy's room with flashlights and weapons at the ready.

"She's back.", Lucy's voice wavered, as a dimly lit grey orb appeared behind George.

"George. Don't. Move.", Lockwood slowly muttered, as the orb slowly transformed into the ghost that was haunting them.

"Please tell me it's a wasp.", George tried to swallow down his fear.

"Stand perfectly still.", Lockwood instructed.

"It's a wasp?", Maeve tried reassuring the boy.

"On second thought, move!", Anthony screamed as George ducked out of the way and the ghost went charging towards "Ant!", Maeve called out throwing a magnesium flare at the deceased.

"Did you not learn anything from last time?! No flares inside the house!"

"You're screaming at me?! I just saved your life motherfucker! It's 7:4 by the way.", Mae retorted.

"The fuck it is Mae..."

"I think I might have an idea what her source is.", Lucy interrupted Lockwood and Maeve's quarrel.

"Take your time. We're not under any pressure.", George gave the rookie a sour look, as the ghost popped up with an agonising shriek, alerting the group once again.

"Where is it, Lucy?", Lockwood pressed on.

"Well, I had her ring in my hand, and then I fell asleep with it."

"Why the fuck would you sleep with her ring? Working up the courage to propose to her?", Maeve ran a hand through her hair.

"So, it's in the bed?", Lockwood ignored the young girl's former statement.