『••CHAPTER 17••』

-𝚂𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟-
Soo...are you gonna sleep? Bangchan asked me. No... I were hibernation... Can't you see? He smile. Suddenly I felt someone lay on top of me. Innie... I want to sleep. He pouted. But I'm miss your hug... I hug him as he smile. There... You want to stay like this? I look at him nod as we both sleep.

-𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟-
I felt a pair of eyes looking at me as I look at Jisung. I smile at him but he didn't smile back. Hey Sungie... Let's play video game! Chan hyung.. Do you mind? I shake my head. Changbin... Can you show them? Three of them left.

-𝚈/𝙽 𝚙𝚘𝚟-
You had been lay down all day... Are you on your day or what? I throw pillow at him. Hey! I'm trying to help you. What's make you suddenly want to stay at my house huh shortie? I sigh as I hug my plushie. They already know... I should expect it earlier...but not this early. He went to my side. They know it?! Like for real?! I gave him a look as he shut his mouth. W-well... You know what's make you better? I look at him. What? He pulled me making both of us laying down. Have a day with me. So...where you want to go? It's all my treat and I don't accept "aren't it's to expensive?" or "it's okay... No need". You understand? So get ready cause we going out! He jump off the bed and leave me to get ready. I sit on the bed. He really didn't let me choose aren't he? I sigh as i'm about to get my clothes. You better wear something colourful! I don't want to see you in all black okay?! Everyone will think you're emo! He scream from outside. Really... I grab my clothes as I went to shower. I sigh as I wear the clothes that doesn't match with my taste.

            •┈┈┈••✦𝐘/𝐍 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭✦••┈┈┈•

I come out as he look at me. That's better. I sigh. Did I really need to wear this? He smack my head. Oh, come on... It's not make you look like a freak. It's just because you didn't wear this type of clothes a long time ago. I grab my phone as we both walk outside. Hold on. He pulled me and take out his phone. I need it for memory. He snapped a few picture. Aren't you gonna used it to tease me? He keep his phone in his pocket. That's also one of reason. I scoff as I went inside of his car. Where are we going? He started his engine. You will know.

-𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎-
He open the door for me. We arrived. My eyes widen. Big a$$ you didn't- He smile. This is your favorite don't you? You think I will forget it? I hug him. You the best. He pat my back. You are everything to me... He offer me his hand as we walking together. Let's find something for your stomach okay? He wink at me knowing what I'll say. Same style? He smile. Same style. After a few time we come out with a few cup of big ramen and fried chicken. What you want for drink? Soda? Water? I point at Coca-Cola and water. On it. As he left, some boys come and seat beside me. Hello there~ you look alone. I roll my eyes and continue to eat ramen when they grab my ramen and eat it. Bi#cth, are you poor or something? They all laugh at me. Aww... Kitty is angry... What you gonna do? Use your claw? I laugh as they look at me weirdly. Man... I don't have that type of claw.. See? I show my nails. But I have this... I punch him in face. They all want to hit me when someone punch and kick them. I bought you ice-cream... I take it and eat it normally as I watch him beat every boys that interrupt me. Umm.. Hey... Don't want to ruin your time with ice-cream but I need a little help here. I put down my ice-cream. Alright... I tied my hair as I grab one of them and kick him. Oh man... I'm sorry... I wear high heals today... Did it hurt? Sorry... I wipe my heals. Y/N! Are you serious? I scoff. Fine. I take off my shoes as I grab my handbag and smack them, kicking and punch non-stop until they all surrender and run. You good man? He look at me. Yeah... The food must be cold now... Want to buy a new one? I shake my head as we both eat like nothing happened. A waiter put our order but his hand were shaking. Let me help you. We both take our order and pay. Are you done? I have some surprise waiting. I finish the last bite of steak as I nod. Shall we go? I tap the table signal we about to leave. Have a good day everyone~ I walk around sense something odd. Big a$$... What had you plan? He smirk as many kids line up infront of us. My eyes teary as all the kids started to singing my childhood song. You remember this moment? I hug him as he pulled out a box. Happy Mafia Queen Anniversary shortie. He opened the box reveal a necklace and a knife. I know this aren't that awesome but I know you looking for this knife. I can't found one so I ask someone to make it for you. I laugh. You always make me like this but thanks. I look at necklace as I open it. There's picture of him with me. You kinda romantic you know. He shrugged. Are you feeling better? I smile. Much better. I think... I'm ready... He smile. Now that's the shortie that I know.

-𝙰𝚝 𝚈/𝙽 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎-
Thanks for everything Big A$$... I wave at him. Always find me if you had problem shortie. He drove away as I take a breath and unlock my door. Why it's so dark? I turned on the light as I heard all of them. Surprise! Happy Mafia Queen Anniversary! I smile. Thank you everyone. All my younger friends hug me. We miss you... Don't leave us. Innie said. I won't don't worry. I pat his head. Minnie make you this. Lixie point at cat doll that Minnie make by knitting. Omg! That's cute! I hug Minnie.
Y/N... We are sorry for didn't trust you completely. I look at him. Sungie... There's nothing to be sorry. I hide it from all of you so you guys don't trust me. It's fair.