『••CHAPTER 13••』

~𝚈/𝙽 𝚙𝚘𝚟~
I knock the door. Sir, may I come in?
I open the door reveal the principal sit on his chair and wrote some latter. Oh hey Y/N my dear. Any problem? I pass the poster as he laughed. Never thought you took that change to bring this type of drinks inside. Like to explain? I sit down as I sigh. As you know, he loves party so much. I'll take all the blame don't worry. No one can take care this school better than me. He nod. And about the last case? I smirk. I'll make sure they regret it trying to destroy this school. I'll send you a gift tonight. No one will open their mouth. Never. He went to his shelf and pull out a box and a letter. Your father send it to me to pass it to you. I take it as I'm ready to leave. You have all my trust Y/N. Hope I didn't regret trusting you. I turn to him. I respect everyone but when it comes to my job, I'll sacrifice my life for it. I left as the bell rings.

~𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕~(𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟)
Yoo! Let's go! My hyung wave as I shake my head. I've class with Chan hyung today. They all nod understand it as we saw senior students walking to us. I smile as Chan hyung come to me. Ready for first class? I shake my head smile innocently. If I be honest, I probably gonna said I don't want to but since it's for my own good so why not. Chan hyung cup my cheeks as Felix pull me away. Oh nope. You can't touch my kid just like that. I giggle as he take out a handkerchief wiping my cheeks. Hyung! I whining as Seungmin hyung pull me by him side. I rather be with him when he having class with someone else. Jisung hyung just scratch his head not knowing what happened. Um...mind to tell me what happened? Felix turn around facing him. What about to happen is we gonna accompany Innie to his class with Senior Chan. I look at him shocked. But why hyung? He smile sweetly. My baby Jeongin, it's dangerous to be with someone who you probably didn't know. What if he kidnap you and sold you to others country. My eyes widen.

~𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚘𝚟~
I hug Jisung from beside as he look at me. You sure he good with kids? Look like he'll brainwash kids and tell them scary story just because the kids do something wrong or he don't want to be away from the kids. I chewing my gum as I look at him. He cheeks turn red as he push me and went between Felix and Bangchan. Alright, that's it. Stop brainwash his mind Lixie. So, we're going or not? They look at each other as Bangchan ask. Did any of you had license? We all shake head. Then you guys need to split up since we gonna ride motorcycle. We all just give a "I rethink back all my decision"
I'll take you squirrel. Changbin will take that chick and I guess that ghost can ride with Hyunjin. You can take that fox hyung. Lee know pulling me without hesitating. I look at him start the motorcycle as he looks hot. Sweetheart, staring is rude. If you want me just said it. He sent me a wink as he smirk. I'm not. You didn't wearing helmet. That what I see. He pull me closer by my hips.You sure sweetheart? I probably can hear your heartbeat beating fast than your words. I look away and said. Whatever you want Mr. Flirty. I ride his motorcycle as he said. You can hug me if you want. I glare at his back. Why would I- suddenly he speed making me hug him tightly. Baby, don't hold it to tight. It will left bruise. I sit properly as I feel the breeze hitting me. You like it sweetheart? My cheeks heat up again and again as he giggle. It's fun to teasing you. You getting fluttered easily. I'm about to protest until he point on the side mirror. He sees me blushed?!!! His smile grow as he laughed. Okay okay, enjoy the view Jisung-ah~ I look at him through the side mirror and mouthed "What view?" He point somewhere as I stunned at how pretty it look.