『••CHAPTER 1••』

𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟:

I lock hand with my un biological twin, Felix as we skipping to school together. We gonna start this year by going to school and meet our bestie Seungmin and I.N.

Sungie~♡ I can't wait to meet them after a summer. Felix smile happily. How do you think their outfits look like? What if our outfits aren't cool like them. I get nervous. Felix cupped my face and cooing. Aigoo~sungie is worried about his looks? You're adorable okay? He pinched my cheeks. Ouch! sTooOp~ I whined as we continue to walk to school.

   [🔵=Jisung                    🔴=Felix          ]

[🔵=Jisung 🔴=Felix ]

We entered the school as attention when to us. We smile and said good morning to everyone as they said it back. Ommo! Jilix looks adorable today! Look at that matching outfits! It looks good on them. I heard one of the students said. Thank you♡ I smile as all girls start screaming. Felix! You look wonderful! Have a nice day. Some boys shout as Felix nod and waves. We saw someone waving at us happily. Hyung!

➶➶➶➶➶𝙹𝙴𝙾𝙽𝙶𝙸𝙽'𝚂 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙵𝙸𝚃➷➷➷➷➷

I.N-ah~ you look fashionable! I pat his head. Where's Seungmo? Felix look around. Here. We look at Seungmin wearing a normal outfits and not like what we all planned. Seungmo... Why aren't you wearing the outfits that we all plans together? I sulking. You guys know I don't really like to wear skirt. I.N step in. Don't worry hyung! I got this. Jeongin start to pulled Seungmin to changing room. We all follow them. I knew this would happen so I prepare your outfits! Don't worry.. You gonna love it. Jeongin pass a shopping bag that he bring together. Did I need to? He sigh. Pwease~🥺
Seungmin stare at the bag before grab it and walk in to change his clothes. I just do it because you guys are my friends! Seungmin come out. Seungmo! You look stunning! Let me put something as the last thing. I put a collar on his neck. Am I looking like puppy? Why with those collar? He mumble. Done! Take a look!

▄︻デ𝚂𝙴𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙼𝙸𝙽'𝚂 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙵𝙸𝚃══━一

Wow... You really know my stuff huh? Seungmin smirk to Jeongin. When it comes to fashion... We believe in Innie. I bow in syns with Felix. Let's go! Let's get something for our lovely morning! Felix jumping to the door. As we walk out together, we saw everyone crowded at front gate. What happened? We look at them start to cheering and screaming. Idk and idc... Let's eat. We all nod and went to cafeteria.

𝙰𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊~

Thank you for the food. We all about to take a bite as we hear an announcement. Attention to all students. Please make a way to welcome our seniors students. And then we all heard a lot of people screaming. They are here!!!! A girl pretend like about to faint. Did my makeup looks alright? Some girl check herself as well the others.

Who's coming? Jeongin too enjoyed his breakfast until can't hear any announcement. Seniors students? I thought we being separated in different school? Felix continue to eat his food. They closed the school by the rumors of a troublemakes. They burned the school I guess. Seungmin take a sip of his milk. Really? That's type of trouble? Then why they here? To burn our school too? I giggle. That would be nice but I love food here. Jeongin eating unstoppable. You finish sweetie? Felix wiped Jeongin mouth. Jeongin smile shyly and nodded. We all forgot about seniors who's arrived. We talk together and went straight to our class.