『••CHAPTER 10••』

𝚈/𝙽 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
I unlock the door and screaming. I'm back my lovely devils~ I look around to find them just to see something I can't believe. All of them? Together? Wow, they make it up faster than I thought. I sit next to them. How's your work? Channie ask looking at me. You know, life sucks sometimes. He giggle as I steal his popcorn. Thank you~ he just smile as we heard a low voice. yOu BaCK y/N shii? WeLComE bACk~ Minnie probably half sleepy. Others 'aww' in syns. Poor baby, who put him here when he supposed to sleep? I ask still having my loving eyes watching the cold one being all soften. He said he waiting for you. Felix played with Minnie hair. Awww, my Minnie I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you I have something to be working on. Minnie just nod as his eyes still closed. I just end up watching movies with all of them.

~𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜~
You know what, I'm taking back what I said in past. I can't go to cinema. Jisung yawning and then stretch. Look at the time guys, I think Channie and his friends should go home now. I said as 4 of them nod in agreement. We said our goodbye as I look at my living room. So, let's clean up boys. I know what they gonna said. What? Innie thought his hyung tired so he'll do all the work? Thank you! With that the earth shaking as they start chasing each other. And there they run upstairs. Wait- when did Innie took those umbrella? He asked as Jeongin trying to hit Jisung with umbrella. I just shrugged as I look at Minnie. Yah, puppy! Wake up! Or I'll throw you out with this garbage! I said while collecting all the cushions. He open his eyes then pout before reach out his hand. Help. I face palm as Yongbok help him get to upstairs. Looks like the owner of the house need to do this all alone. Look at this mess, what they do when I gone? I giggle as I clean everything up. After that I went to my room and throw myself on my bed. I'm too lazy to do anything. Can't I just lay down all day? (That's what I wish too🥲) I close my eyes about to fall asleep until my phone ringing. I groan as I pick it up. Who's this? I ask. Yoo, shortie! How's it going? Suddenly my body feels energetic as I remember something. Glad you call, I've something to ask for help. You good at it~ I giving a clue as he gasped. You finally give all your trust to me shortie? This is the best thing in my life. I scoff. Not really but you know how to make it on fire. I'll meet you maybe tomorrow? The cost all over me. He agreed but then he asked. What about your old friends? I laughed. Channie recognize me and I can see 4 of them had interest in other 4. He gasped once again. So, you had a plan to do about it? I smirk. Remember whom you are talking to. I ended call. Let's get some sleep before a long day tomorrow.

~𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢~
I woke up hearing a door knock. Y/N? Are you awake? We have school today... I recognize the voice as I look at times. Yeah, give me time to get ready. I went to shower and pick my outfits.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝚈/𝙽 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙵𝙸𝚃𝚂☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I opened the door reveal the smiling Yongbok. You want to have breakfast? He ask as I shake my head. No, it's okay. I'll get coffee on my way to school. He nod. It's still early... You got work to do? I nod as he smile and make way so I can go down. Morning boys! I look at others 3 enjoy waffle that probably being made by Yongbok. You not gonna join us? The youngest asked. I hope I can but I need to go. See you at school~ I wave but stop right after. I'm thinking of all of you wearing the outfits that I choose today. I've prepared it in your room before I went down so bye~ they smile and thanks me after.