『••CHAPTER 3••』

𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-

We went to our sit. We think we already find the one which is them. They got what we one. Let just said they are our types.

𝙷𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
Lix, I'm sleepy. Mind if I not playing with you and went to my dream land? Lixie just laugh and nod. Sweet dreams Sungie♡, he kissed my forehead as I snore. I don't know how long I've sleep but it's aren't to long when I hear shouting and sound of beating. I open my eyes and rubbing them. My eyes widen as I see Lixie and Innie struggle to hold Seungmin who have bruises on his face. Seungmo! Hold on-felix hug him from behind. Hyung! Please control yourself! I.N hug him from in front. I process what just happened until I saw Seungmin about to punch one of Seniors students. Shit- KIM SEUNGMIN! I scream causing 3 of them to flinch. What just happened? Why all of you fighting?! I can see Seungmin face turn guilty. I look at another two. They look scared. As the oldest of 4 of us, they all are above me which means they are under my care. They once said I'm scary when I mad. My eyes soften as I heard a sobbing sound coming from Seungmin. My emotions mixed with sadness and anger. I turned to face seniors students as I push the tallest one which the reason to Seungmin fight.

𝚂𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟:-
I feel guilt as I heard Hannie scold me. I get sensitive suddenly as I hold my tears but can't hold the feeling I start sobbing. I'm shocked when suddenly Hannie push Hyunjin and shouting.
Why you touch my friends?! Huh?! We never bother you but you! He pointed Hyunjin and another 3. He sigh as he push him once again and drag me outside. H-hyung! Wait! I heard Yongbok and Innie after us.

~𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕'𝚜 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚝𝚘𝚙~
What just happened? Can someone freaking explain?! Hannie frustrated. I look behind just to find Yongbok and Innie arrived and stop to catch their breath. Sungie! It's not like that- Felix shut his mouth as Han signal him. Sorry,He apologize. I gather all my breath as I speak. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad. Sungie cupped my face. I'm not mad Seungmo, I just want some explaination. I nod as I sit. The others followed me as I tell him what happened.

~𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔~(𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟 𝚘𝚏𝚌)
I let Innie go as we went to new seat.
Those b#cth. I heard Innie gasp. You swearing... He shocked. I am and I'm so sorry to you for hearing that. I look at Sunshine twin just to see Hannie sleeping and Felix playing by himself. Innie talking to me as I'm listening but something keep bothering me. If you throw that paper balls once again- he throw it again. I stand up and glare at him. Hyung... It's okay. Let him be hmm? Maknea calm me down not until that troublemakers come over. Oh.. Hello there. He smirk as he put his hand on my table. Take those dirty hand off from my table and go back to your place. My anger boiled as he start making move on Innie. Hey! You look cute. What's your name? Innie feeling uncomfortable as he grab my hand. Hyung... They look like gangsters. I'm scared. I let him snuggle closer to me. How bout you? What's your name? He grab my colar as I face him. I don't like to give my name neither anything relate to me. Changbin light his cigarette once again as he blow the smoke to our face. Both of us coughing. They're no fun. How bout another 2? I bet they're more fun. Lee know said as he about to wake Hannie up. That's it! Don't bother any of us especially my hyung! I push Lee Know but being push back by tallest one. Watch out little one. We are seniors. Respect us. Suddenly he punch my face. Seungmo! Lixie run to me and help me up. That's to much! We never want to be in problem with any of you. Lixie angrily shout. Suddenly Changbin hold his face. He was about to said something but he just stare I mean "admire" Yongbok. I can't take it anymore. I pull Yongbok far from them as I went in front them. If you want to fight, fight me. Hyunjin look at me from head to toe. You? Fight? What level are you? Puppy kick? They all laughing. I start to shout and punch him but being pulled by Yongbok and Innie.

~𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔~
I'm sorry Hannie. I didn't mean to do it. Just, I can't hold it when it comes to you and another. I don't want only you in charge to protect us. I can't. I started to cry. Hyung... Innie comfort me. I suddenly feel a hug from someone which is Hannie. Thank you Seungmo. Thank you so much. I'm proud of you. I'm sorry for making you act like that. (Guess what? We were hugging until lunch time)

~𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎~(Han pov)
We were hugging for a long time until lunch time. No wonder I'm hungry. I rub my tummy. What shall we eat? Lixie thinking every delicious dishes that being served. I'll pick it. Seungmo walk faster than us. We'll pick table! Innie shout a little. After a few minutes, Seungmo came back with our food. Enjoy. Our mouth watering just by the smell of the food. Thank you for the food.

It's so delicious! Innie saying facts

It's so delicious! Innie saying facts. What class are you have after this?
I asked everyone. Material art, Seungmo said. English, innie pretend to sob cause he hates English so much. Cooking I guess, Lixie try to remember his schedule.Oh well, we all gonna split up soon, I have music class. We all look at each other with sad expression. We hate it when we all far from each other. Bell ringing as we all saying our last good bye. Wait for us on gate okay? I nod as I left them.