IX.

"That was a mistake" he said first thing in the morning. "What why?" i said confused.
"I have a girlfriend Sky!" he said loud.
"But i-" i started.
"You what? You like me?" he asked sarcastically.
"No!I mean.." i started again.
"Stop it Scarlett, this won't happen again." he said coldly.

Oh ouch. I don't know if i like him? Do i? It was all too much for me so I just stood up and got in the bathroom. I don't even know what to say to him right now. I thought he liked me?! Guess not.

I opened the drawer beneath the sink, grabbing the small scissors from my makeup bag. Immediately, I regretted the impulse – I'd promised myself not to resort to that. Instead, I took a cold shower, sitting down as the water ran over me.

"Scarlett, are you alright? You've been in there a while," Bojan asked from outside the bathroom.

"Mhm, everything's perfectly fine," I replied sarcastically, laughing through tears. Conflicting emotions overwhelmed me – anger, sadness, and a strange sense of amusement.

"Okay," he responded, unconvinced, before leaving. I emerged, wrapped in a towel and robe, seeking him out, though deep down, I questioned why I cared. Nace, Jure, and Jan were in the living room.

"Do you know where Bojan went?" I asked, my eyes still watery. "He left a minute ago," Jan informed me. "Why?" Nace questioned.

"No reason," I said, attempting to control my emotions. Jure expressed concern, and eventually, I couldn't keep it in. "Last night, Bojan and I kissed – made out, actually. But this morning, he claimed it was a mistake and that he has a girlfriend."

Their expressions shifted from worry to anger. "Lottie, you deserve better," Nace comforted, pulling me into a hug. Tears flowed as I divulged the situation. "Please don't tell Kris just yet; he'll kill him," I pleaded.

"We won't," Nace assured, gently stroking my hair. Jure suggested showing Bojan what he's missing, while Jan proposed going out with someone else to make him jealous. The idea brought a small smile to my face. "Thank you, guys. I don't know what I would do without you."

Returning to my room, I texted Cole, feeling a renewed sense of confidence. I realized I didn't need Bojan – I was better off without him.

Cole

                                         Heyyy Cole, wanna go out    tonight?
Cole: O hey Scarlett , i can't tonight
maybe some other time?

Ugh, wonderful. There are other unread messages, but they're from Lucas. I've been avoiding them for a while, unsure if I should open them. I know I shouldn't. Oh, fuck it. I will open them.

Lucas

Lucas: I'm sorry Rosy. I didn't mean to scare you last time. I will be better now i promise. I changed. Can i take you out to a nice dinner to make things up for you? Please, Rosy i love you so much. I would do anything for you.

Maybe he really changed? It is just a nice dinner right? Yes of course. Nothing can go wrong. We will be in public so nothing bad can happen. Fuck it i will go.

Lucas

Okay. Tell me where and when.

Lucas: I will pick you up at 8pm at your hotel. Wear a dress.

I sent him our address and began preparing. I want to look flawless for him. I informed the guys that I'm going out with Cole, though I'm actually meeting Lucas. It was a white lie, nothing could go wrong.

Despite them knowing about Lucas and his actions, they wanted to involve the police, but I stopped them in time.

After a refreshing shower, I started choosing dresses and found the perfect one. I snapped a picture and sent it to Lucas to see if he approves.

Lucas

Is this dress okay?

Is this dress okay?

Lucas: Perfect.

I smiled when he liked the picture, then did my makeup with smoky eyes, grabbed my purse, said goodbye to the guys, and headed outside the hotel. I spotted his BMW driving by, opened the door, and got in. He never let me drive it, though I did once without permission, and he went crazy. I never repeated that mistake.

"Oh, Rosy, you look beautiful," he complimented flirtatiously. "Thank you," I replied, blushing. He had changed; he was so nice, much nicer than Bojan. He wore a black shirt with stylish black pants, looking impeccable as always.

He had chosen a fancy restaurant with a delicious-looking menu. Despite studying it multiple times, I couldn't decide with so many options.

"What will you have? I was thinking maybe some pasta?" I asked him. "I don't know yet," he replied, focusing on his menu.

The waiter arrived, and we placed our orders. "I'll have carbonara pasta, and she'll have a Caesar salad," he declared. Confused, I looked at him, but he didn't meet my gaze. After the waiter left, I inquired, "I wanted pasta." He scrutinized me and remarked, "You've gotten a little fat lately."

"Oh," was all I could manage. I hadn't noticed I gained weight. Maybe he was right; perhaps I needed to lose some. He was just trying to help.

"Let's go," he said after paying for the food. We stepped outside into the pitch-black night. As I moved towards his car, he grabbed my arm and pushed me against the side. "What are you doing?" I asked, frightened. "Just be quiet," he ordered, kissing my neck. "Stop," I pleaded, trying to push him away. Uncomfortable, he tightened his grip, kissing my lips forcefully. Abruptly, he stopped, released me, and opened the back door. He tried to push me in, but I resisted, crying and begging him to stop. He persisted, forcing me into the car, where I hit my head on the floor. Climbing on top of me, he closed the door.

Driving back to my hotel, dry tears marked my cheeks, and fear gripped me after what had just transpired. He acted as if nothing had happened. The drive felt interminable, and finally, we stopped in front of the hotel.

"Not a word to anyone. Do you understand? Nobody loves you more than I do," he asserted, looking into my eyes. Speechless, I nodded. He approached again, kissing me, and then backed away. "Go now," he said, annoyed.

Silently, I opened the door, got out, and as soon as he drove off, I broke into uncontrollable tears. I felt suffocated, as if everything I had escaped from had returned. In that moment, all I wanted was to disappear.

this one is a little sadder then the other ones! hope you liked it tho!!🫠