VII.

Kris pov:

I nervously approached Bojan in the cozy living room of the hotel, glancing around to make sure no one else was eavesdropping.

"Hej,Bojan... um, a te lahko nekej vprašam?"("Hey, Bojan... um, can I ask you something?") i started.

Bojan, engrossed in flipping through a magazine, looked up with curiosity. "Itak, kaj pa je?" ("Sure, what's up?")

I hesitated for a moment, then took a deep breath. "A ti je... Scralett všeč?" ("Do you... like Scarlett?")

Bojan raised an eyebrow, appearing somewhat surprised by the question.

"Uh, nevem. Zakaj sprašuješ? ("Uh, I don't know. Why do you ask?") he asked confused.

"No, gre za to, da... Opazil sem, da zadnje čase veliko časa preživiš z njo, in pomislil sem, da je v tem morda nekaj več." ("Well, it's just that... I've noticed you spending a lot of time with her lately, and I thought maybe there's something more.")

Bojan chuckled nervously. "Nah, samo prijatelja sva. Nič več." (" Nah, we're just friends. Nothing more.") he tried.

"Si prepričan? Mislim zgledata mi dokaj blizu. ("Are you sure? I mean, you guys seem pretty close.")

"Saj sva, samo ne romantično. Samo prijatelja. ("I guess we are, but it's nothing romantic. Just friends.")

I nodded, seemingly satisfied with the response, but I still a hint of doubt in my eyes.

Later that evening, the we found ourselves back in the living room after a day of exploring the city. Scarlett and the other boys had retired to their room for the night, leaving us alone.

Me, unable to shake off the question from earlier, decided to bring it up again.

"Bojan, I can't help but wonder. Are you really sure there's nothing more between you and Lottie?"

Bojan looked at me, his expression shifting from casual to contemplative.

"You know what? Maybe I wasn't completely honest earlier. I do like Sky, more than just a friend."

I was surprised by the admission and sat up a bit straighter. "Really? Why didn't you say that before?" i asked him.

"I wasn't sure how she felt, and I didn't want to complicate things. But, the more I think about it, the more I realize I can't deny my feelings." he explained.

"You should tell her. She deserves to know." i said.

Bojan sighed, running a hand through his hair.
"I know, but what if it ruins our friendship?" he said nervously.

"Well, you won't know until you try. And if she feels the same way, it could be something really special."

Bojan nodded, contemplating the advice.

"You're right. I should talk to her."

Scarletts pov: (afternoon the next day)

Me and Jan decided to go and try to buy a new guitar for him.

We meandered through the lively streets, on the hunt for the perfect electric guitar for Jan. The city's vibrant hum surrounded us as we entered the guitar shop, the scent of fresh instruments filling the air.

Jan's eyes lit up as he tested various guitars, their melodies resonating throughout the shop. Finally, he found the one he wanted – a sleek black electric guitar that seemed to beckon him.

"This is the one, Scarlett!" he said happily.

I smiled, genuinely happy for Jan. With the new guitar in hand, we decided to celebrate our find at a cozy cafe nearby.