III.

We got back from the restaurant and started getting ready for the concert. The concert went super well and i wanted to edit the pictures as soon as possible. I was seating on the couch in the backstage alone. The boys were still out probably talking with some fans. I got hot so i pulled the sweatshirt i was wearing off of me.

I continued editing photos on my laptop while someone opened the doors. It was Bojan. We had an eye contact and he took a step closer to me and looked at me. His look went to my arms.

Oh fuck. He looked back into my eyes and saw he was a little shocked.

"It's not what you think it!" i said nervously.

"what happened to your arms Scarlett?" he asks, eyeing the bruises again.

"nothing i swear! Just me being clumsy, collided with some furniture," I reply, dismissing it.

He smirks. "Looks more like a fight with the furniture. You sure you're okay?"

"I said it's nothing. Let it go, Bojan."

He persists, "Most people don't decorate their arms with bruises."

I snap, "I don't need your concern, seriously."

His caring act continues, "Did you hit furniture back?"

"You're impossible. Can we talk about something else?"

He suggests, "Like, who's the Picasso behind those bruises?"

"What are you talking about?" I retort.

"Come on, someone did that to you. Was it some boyfriend of yours? Do you even have a boyfriend?" he asks, hitting a nerve.

"Why do you care? It's none of your business."

"Maybe I care because no one deserves to be treated like that," he insists.

"You wouldn't understand, Bojan. It's complicated."

"Try me. Complicated is my middle name," he smirks again.

I reluctantly admit, "Fine, my boyfriend and I had an argument. Things got out of hand."

"Out of hand? Looks like they got out of control. You need to stand up for yourself."

"I can handle my own problems, Bojan. Mind your own business."

"Fine, I'll drop it. But if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here."

"I don't need your pity or help. Just leave it alone."

"Alright, Scarlett. I'll leave it alone. But remember, some bruises are more than skin deep."

"Save your advice for someone who cares, Bojan."

"Maybe I do care, Scarlett. More than you think."

"Whatever. I've got work to do."

"Take care of yourself, Scarlett. Even if you don't think you need it."

I looked away, leaving Bojan deep in thought about his feelings for me and the struggles I'm facing.

I put on the sweatshirt i was wearing so the other guys wouldn't see it too. Bojan was still looking at me from time to time.

He pulled off his concert shirt leaving him just in his pants. I checked him out and i can't say he looks that bad.

"You like what you see?" he asks smirking while he was putting on a clean sweatshirt.

I didn't even see he saw i was looking at him. I blushed and looked back at my laptop.