V.

I woke up to an unfamiliar warmth and, to my surprise, found myself in Bojan's arms. Discomfort washed over me; Bojan, the person I didn't particularly like, was holding me in a hotel room. I carefully extricated myself from his embrace, trying not to disturb his sleep.

As I sat up, the events of the previous night flooded my mind—the scary text, the panic attack, and Bojan's unexpected support. Conflicted emotions swirled within me. Bojan, usually an irritation, had shown a side I hadn't anticipated.

Glancing at him, still asleep, I pondered the complexities of the situation. The lines between animosity and unexpected camaraderie blurred. Despite my discomfort, a small part of me acknowledged the genuine concern he had demonstrated. I quietly got out of bed, contemplating the strange twist in our interactions as I faced the uncertainties of the morning.

I went to the bathroom and started doing my skincare routine. The bathroom door opened and i saw sleepy Bojan came in. He jawned and stretched his arms, i was looking at him funny and said: "good morning to you too" he just looked at me still half a sleep and walked past me and started to wash his face. I put on my favorite face mask and started washing my teeth.

He looked at me and started laughing. "What's so funny?" i asked him. "The mask" he continued laughing. "Do you want it too?" i asked smiling.
"Ahaha sure" he answered. I gave him the face mask. " I don't know how to put it on" he said.

"Do you want me to put it on you?" i asked confused. "Yes" he said and smirked. I rolled my eyes.

After i have put it on him i said i'm done and he looked at him self in the mirror. "I look funny" he said. "Haha yes you do" with my face mask still on i grabbed my phone and took a mirror selfie with him.

I started looking through the photos in my gallery and he was laughing while watching. I accidentally scrolled too much back and he was on a photo i took of him while he was sleeping.

"Oh no you did not!!" he started! "Oh come on you looked so funny!" i said back to him. " Delete that right now!" he said while stretching his hand to took my phone. I ran out of the bathroom with my phone laughing and he ran after me.

"Ahaha you can't catch me!" i said laughing hard. "Oh just wait i will!" he said running after me.

I ran out of our room into the living room where were the other guys just looking at us. I ran behind the sofa still laughing like crazy and he ran after me. I ran back to our room and jumped in bed. He jumped right beside me.

"Come on delete that!" he said.

"Nooo it's cute I'm not gonna post it" i said looking him in the eyes.

"Okay, but you are dead if i see it somewhere on the internet."

We decided to go to a club tonight so i started getting ready. I did a cute makeup look with fake lashes and some eyeliner. It was time to pick a dress. I was feeling hot tonight so i picked a hot dress for tonight. And of course i posted it on instagram.

lottie.star

star