VIII.

I felt something touching me. I opened my eyes but it was dark and i couldn't see anything at all. I tried to say something but the persons hand was over my mouth. I started to panic and tried to sit up but i was tied to the bed i was laying in.
I couldn't do anything even if i tried to scream. Nothing. The hand was moving lower and lower..

Suddenly, I was jolted awake by a gentle touch. Kris, was beside me, his concerned eyes searching mine in the dim moonlight. "Hey, Lottie, wake up. It's just a dream," he murmured, his voice a soothing balm against the chaos in my mind.

I clung to the remnants of the nightmare, my heart pounding as I struggled to catch my breath. Kris's presence calmed me, and I tried to shake off the lingering unease. "Kris, it felt so real," I confessed, my voice a mere whisper in the hotel room.

He wrapped his arms around me, a comforting hug that shielded me from the haunting echoes of the dream. "It's okay, Scarlett. You're safe now. I'm here," he reassured me, his warmth seeping through the layers of my anxiety.

I felt safe in his arms and started thinking about how comfortable he is. But before I could process what was happening , the door swung open with an unexpected force. Bojan, stood in the doorway, his eyes widening with shock. The atmosphere shifted, a charged tension filling the room.

"What the hell is going on here?" Bojan's voice thundered, slicing through the silence. His accusatory gaze fixed on Kris and me, his mind seemingly leaping to conclusions that were far from the truth.

I stammered, attempting to find words to explain, but Kris beat me to it. "Bojan, it's not what you think. Lottie had a nightmare, and I was just comforting her. Nothing more," he clarified, his voice firm but tinged with frustration.

Bojan's face contorted with disbelief, and anger flared in his eyes. "Comforting her? In the middle of the night, in the same bed? Spare me the excuses, Kris. I trusted you, even after you lied to me about Lucy" he spat out, the betrayal evident in his tone.

"Who is Lucy?" i asked confused looking at the boys.
"My ex... His ex..." they said at once.

Kris attempted to reason with Bojan but he ignored him. The situation spiraled out of control, and Bojan stormed out of the room, leaving behind a lingering sense of shattered trust. I felt a mix of confusion and frustration, caught in the crossfire of emotions that were not my own.

"Uhh why he has to complicate things even more." said Kris while running his hand over his hair.

I stayed silent not knowing what to say or do.
He looked at me and hugged me again. "Let's just go back to sleep and deal with this tomorrow." i nodded and we went back to sleep.

The next day we had another gig and Bojan was nowhere to be found. Even i tried to call him but he didn't answer anyone. So we started with the sound check without him.

"Where the fuck is he?" said Kris nervously.

"No idea" said Nace back to him.

"And what now? We can't do a concert without the singer?!" said Kris panicking.

Time passed and the concert is starting at 8pm and it's currently 7.45pm people are already waiting in the venue but Bojan still not here.

"Oh come on is he seriously not coming or what?" said Jure annoyed.

In that moment the door of the backstage opened and here comes the singer.

"Where the fuck have you been Bojan we were calling you al day along?!" said Kris angrily.

"None of your business. I am here now." he said in a cold tone and went to change.

The concert went pretty good i think they were acting good and nobody noticed something was wrong. We went to some club after the gig.