episode thirteen

Before Vegas replies to Yim ... Pete came there and agreed with what Yim said.

Vegas is so stunned to speak but Yim didnt give any fuck about it and is happy...

he left from there saying he will see the 2 later. Fools , they dont they 2 going to die after i marry vegas and claim the stone from the cat universe. ~ Yim thought.

He then arranged everything for his and Vegas's wedding. He informed them that tonight it's happening tonight, he invited them to come alone and no one else.

****

P: Do as I said earlier and you keep that knife safe right?

V: Yes. P: Stab him right on his chest.

V: Hmmbut do you think it will work out?

P: I'm sure of it. After he dies, we should marry under the blue moon in my cat universe.

V: Ok.

****

At the wedding Pete being Vegas's groom mate. Takes Vegas up to the stage where Yim is standing. There Vegas executes their plan and stabs Yim with the magical witch killing knife.

Yim was dead. The two then went to the cat universe on time then married to one another. Vegas remembered his past life with Pete.

****

In the past life. Build dad killed Bible , finding him as an intruder and a human set up to steal the precious stone of the cat universe. He mistook and believes that the Bible is just fooling around and faking his love to his son Build.

Knowing what his dad did, Build didn't speak with his dad until he came up with the good fairy blessing, more like another chance for that love birds to reunite and live their life happily together.

Years passed Bible was born again in the human world as Vegas. Build went there as Pete. He has to marry Vegas under the blue moon which is coming after 1000 years.

If he failed to do so then they can't be united. About Yim, he is one among cat people in the cat universe but was thrown out, taking all his powers… as he tried taking the precious stone.

Yim then becomes a witch and finds that only Vegas can take the precious stone other than the people in the cat universe or in the human world or Yim himself.

****

Vegaspete lives happily ever after and is now ruling the cat universe as Build 's dad was dead right after his son's marriage with Bible… As he promised, he sacrificed his life to the good fairy.

Twinker married with Jasper

Kinn with Porsche.

After some months, Venice was born. He travelled to the human world on his 7th birthday to meet his grandparents. There he fell in love with the man who once crazier for his dad Pete.

~THE END~