Episode Eleven

Vegas wakes up and searches for Pete beside him....with his eyes still closed but he is not there.

He opened his eyes and called his name, checked him in the bathroom…he panicked that Pete was missing.

He rushes out to check the other places and finds him sleeping with his two friends, Twinker and Jasper.

What angers him was their sleeping position. Twinker and Pete are hugging one another whereas Jasper is on top of the two.

He lifts Pete up and leaves. He kept sleeping cat Pete on his lap and started to do his office work in laptop.

The other side Twinker and Jasper lips touch…as they gets closer, filling Pete's place. After sometime Twinker woke up first and was lost adoring cutely sleeping Jasper.

While sleeping…Jasper put his paw on Twinker's cheek hard..made Twinker come back to reality.

'so cute...oh wait , what..the fuck is wrong with me!?' ~ thought Twinker then left the room to look for Pete.

He saw him sleeping on Vegas's lap while Vegas was working on something in his laptop but this time he didn't feel any jealousy... Jasper 's sleeping face comes to Twinker's mind…he shrugs that thought off and walks away from there.

Pete then wakes up and finds himself on Vegas lap…he suddenly remembers their last night make out session and blushes hard.

Vegas noticed him awake as he turned into a human…hugging him, sitting still on his lap. Vegas is mesmerised on seeing how glowy Pete is after sex.

The two get lost in each other's eyes and Vegas slowly comes close to Pete and is about to kiss him but…The door opens.

Kinn Porsche entered and was shocked to see what they witnessed. Pete is naked, not feeling any shame being so innocent so Vegas had to cover him up with the duvet…then the two who interrupted our babies lovely moments excused themselves and went out in order to give vegaspete some privacy, thinking the other one is Yim.

A few minutes pass ...the two come out then Vegas explains everything to Kinnporsche that it was actually his cat Pete who can also be shifting to human.

They find it hard/shocking to believe at first but later when Pete turns himself into a cat and then human…they had no other options than believing but find it a miracle.

"Does our cat change into humans as well? Oh wow I'm so excited to see how my Twinker looks in person and I swear if he is more handsome than this Kinn. I'll dump Kinn and choose my Twinker." Porsche says and runs to find his cat.

"Then what about Yim!?" Asked Kinn to Vegas. Pete's face fell and saw Vegas with hopeful eyes…expecting Vegas to say positive to him.

V: "H..he is m..my.."

To be continued…