Episode Nine

The three cats were playing happily, cuddling and fighting cutely.

Vegas went to cook them food and serve it on table, he returned back to call Pete, Twinker
and Jasper but was angrier to see Twinker Kissing Pete on his cheek...Pete reciprocates it
with a smile.

Vegas controlled his anger and handed them their food respectively but Pete refused to eat
what Vegas had cooked, so Twinker and Jasper give him their food and Twinker fed
Pete with his paw.

Twinker and Jasper then fell asleep laying on either side of Pete who pretends to be
sleeping for their sake.

After he makes sure the two fall into the deep slumber, he walks out of the room and crosses
Vegas's room to the living area but before he goes there, Vegas lifts him up and goes in, he
locks his room door.

Pete turned into a human and turned to open the door..

"Pete that's enough now. I'm done with you." Vegas said, frustrated. Making Pete angrier, he screamed

"Ooo wow, I'm so happy to hear it, if that's the matter then why the hell u came

there to take me back and not leave me with that unknown person?"

"He is not an unknown person, he is my boyfriend. My soon to be husband. He is also your owner."  Vegas screamed back.Pete's heart hurts and the voice breaks...

"Wh...at?"

"Yes, he is. We are all going to live together in the future." Vegas confirmed him.The tears welled up in Pete's eyes. Vegas then continued...

"I don't mind if u were there but I thought to surprise him with a cat on the day of when I'm
going to ask his hand for marriage. Do you know who that cat is? It's you but you spoiled all
my plans beforehand."Pete started to cry and wanted to go but Vegas pushed him hard on the wall, he locked Pete between his arms and the wall.
He held Pete's wrists tighter and speaks

"Where are you trying to leave? Stay still, don't move a bit , look at me, look at my eyes."
Pete didn't obey him and was staring at the floor with his head lowered.

He asked "So, Yo..you, ru going to ask him to marry you?"

"Look at my eyes first, I will then give you your answer."

"Don't you hear what I said? Are you deaf or what?"
Vegas held his cheeks hard in his grip.

"Ahh, Vegas. Pls, it hurts."

Vegas didn't say anything, instead he made Pete look at his eyes forcefully.

He replied "Yes,the answer is yes. I'm going to ask him to marry me and he is going to accept it. We are
already boyfriends. Understood, got your answers finally?" dugs his nails deep into Pete's skin. Pete didn't say anything and stood at the same place in silence.

Why are you silent? Say something,... Isn't it what you wanted to hear ? I know it, I know that
ur happy now that I found the one, my other half and he also wants me back...right?

"FUCK! OPEN YOUR DAMN MOUTH."Vegas screams and pushes Pete to fall on the floor.

Pete cries there silently, hugging his knees...he doesn't move anywhere and sits still.Seeing Pete like this he comes back to his senses, his heart hurts.
He then slowly sits down beside Pete and says

"I...I'm sorry, pete...i...i didn't...mean...

*Pete slaps Vegas*

"Yeah you didn't mean anything u said."

"No...Pete it's...I..it's...l'm mad at u for.."

Vegas didn't know what to say further, he stopped in the middle and remained quiet.

P:Why are you silent? U don't want to say it?
It's ok, I know it's because I spoiled the surprise you had for ur love...right? I'm sorry.

V: No, Pete It's not like that.

P: Then what is it, Vegas ? Didn't you hurt me for that?

V: i...am... Sorry Pete pls forgive me..

P: U have never hurt me before but now... everything has changed Vegas. U hurt me for
someone who u know f..fo.. for a shorter period of time. You are changed... Vegas, you are
changed. I hate you. I ha...hate you very much. I don't want to see your face. I don't ...like to
be near u...Ur not the bible l loved!

Bible! Who is he?Vegas thought and looked at Pete confused.

P: He was dead and I might have mistaken you as him. Maybe h...he is someone else or I got fooled as he wasn't born again yet.

V: Pete, what are you blabbering?

"I'm not... blabbering..Ur not the one who loved...U r not the one for whom I came to this world. My bible never does... something like that with me. Ur not him. He may be somewhere else. with a different face cut. You stay happy with your... Yim. I'll leave andnever come back..Goodbye."Pete wiped his tears off , he stood up from the floor and left out, opening the door.

"Pete, No. Plz, stop." Pete is not listening to Vegas and keeps on moving. To stop him, he hugged him from behind.

"Leave me Vegas... don't touch me. Plz, I feel disgusted...stay out of me. Go hug your Yim, do whatever you want with him... Buy a new cat and surprise him... and propose to him...make him your husband...... don't want you anymore, just leave me alone. I'll forget the man like you exists."

"No no no no no, Pete. Plz, don't leave me. Don't forget about me."Both are now in a crying mess.
I'm sorry Vegas.

Pete thought and turned into a cat, he ran quickly out of the window but unfortunately, his right leg got injured hitting the hard stone.

He tried to walk ahead and ended up stumbling back...he limps in pain.

"Pete!" Vegas ran to Pete and held his body to lift him up but Pete wriggled out of his grip and was not letting Vegas touch him.

V: Pete, pls don't act like that, look at yourself. Let me treat your wound.

Pete takes his human form again and says "Treat my wounds? You already gave me lots of wounds that they can't even treat." *smiles in pain*

V: I..I'm sorry, Pete ..but don't hurt yourself because of me.

P: Just stop saying sorry, Vegas. I don't want your damn sorry.

V: Fine, if you don't want me to marry, Yim then I'm not. I'lIl break up with him. No one is more  important to me than you. If marrying Yim will separate us then I don't want it. But plz don't leave me Pete. I can't live without you." Pete is shocked to hear this from Vegas but still..

P: It's ok, Vegas. you marry that Yim and I'l stay here with you. U don't have to break up with him for me. You don't have to do anything. I'm just a  cat Vegas who I'm to you why are you breaking up with your love for me.

V: P..Pete...No, why ru speaking like this? U r not just a cat , your everything to me. I can't think of my life without you.

"No, Vegas I'm no one to you I'm.... Just a cat who came into your life randomly." Pete replied, holding back his tears.

"l don't know about how u entered into my life but now, I can't let u go. Even if you wanted to...nothing
can separate us. I can go to any extent to keep u  close with me so, don't leave me. I warn you." Vegas said and hugs Pete.

P:What if I love someone?

Vegas' eyes darkened with anger. He coldly says "No, ur not allowed to, u be with me, I be
with you. We don't need anyone else and I.."

"Yo..."

"I love you, Pete." Vegas finally confessed his love towards Pete and smashes his lips on  his.