Episode Two

After his grandma's death Vegas became a cold hearted person and was not in talking terms with others.

He mostly spends his time pampering and talking with the kitty his grandma presented.

His parents hated it and wanted to separate the two so that Vegas would become normal, they thought but was proved wrong when they executed it.

When Vegas is not at his home, his parents take the kitty, they give it to someone unknown and far away from the reach.

Vegas goes crazy when he comes to know what his parents did. He locked himself inside the room and didn't eat nor drink anything for days…his health became worse, to add the cherry on the top, he hurt him physically and left the wounds untreated to get infected.

Later, he was taken to the hospital and treated but he has a high fever which does not seem to be cured maybe… until his kitty comes as Vegas is unconscious and repeating the same name continuously which is none other than the name of his kitty "PETE"

Without any other options, his parents get Pete back and place it beside their son's weakened body, expecting him to open his eyes.

"Meow, meowww, meowwww" Kitty Pete crawls over little Vegas's chest and sheds tears, softly keeping its claws on its owner's cheeks…brings Vegas back to his consciousness strong.

"P..Pete! When did you come back? Do you know how much I missed you? Did you miss me? I know you missed me as well, look how pale you are. Don't worry, I will feed you once we reach home, ok." Vegas said, hugging his kitty Pete tightly towards his chest and showers it with kisses.

Kitty Pete purrs, its tail held high. Happy!

Vegas's parents are happy but guilty at the same time for what they did and apologised for it and even accepts kitty Pete as their own kid…all went home together, done with check-up and formalities in the hospital.

The same night, VegasPete ate until their stomachs were full and slept at soul peace, cuddling one another.

The another side

In somewhere random place. A 12 years old boy returns home from his school and excitly went to the room where he left his kitty. To his shock it's not there…he panicked and started looking for it, calling out it's name but no use. It is nowhere to be found, that's when his dad comes and explained him the situation.

"No, I want the kitty back. It's mine, now. You shouldn't have give it back to them and that too in my absence. Aren't they one who abandoned and gives it to you?"

"But not their son…the kitty needs him as well. You know it too and how the kitty was when it's here, it remains silent, didn't eat nor drink anything and gets sick but when I returned it to that kid, it becomes happy and was totally changed. Dad will buy you new cat, ok."

"No! I only want Pete, Pete alone and nothing else… You always think about others feelings but not mine, your own son's. I hate you, I hate you very much, dad. I won't talk with you anymore and not want to even see your face. Damn!" He said coldly and left the house, slamming the door.

~end of ep2~

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Written by : hatemewithallurheart

sorry if there are grammar mistakes

**feel free to comments your thoughts and idea's😊