Episode Ten

Vp past

Vegas -bib , Pete -Bui

Bui saved Bib who was injured and unconscious when he landed on the universe by the river side. When Bib got his consciousness back, he saw himself laying on a mattress and a dim light was coming through a fire lamp…

Bui: Ooo, Are you already awake? That's good. How are you feeling now? *Bui says coming inside the cottage with food and water for Bib.* Whereas Bib is lost in admiring Bui's glowing face under a dim light in the darkest place.

*Ahem ahemmmm* Bui cleared his throat to bring Bib back to reality...the both were blushing.

Bb: Is this your place?

B: y..yes.

Bb: how did I end up here?

B: I found u on the river side, unconscious and injured so I treated ur wounds and took u here coz I don't know where u live , i.. I'm sorry.

Bb: It's ok but I...I didn't see any wounds.

B: ahhh ..i..it's not that big, it's just tiny and easily curable in a short time.

Bb: ooo ok, thank you.

B: mmm, so...u didn't tell me how r u ?

Bb: I'm fine then...I'm bib, u?

B: Bui…r u feeling any pain or some...

Bb: No, not at all. I'm totally alright and feel energetic.

B: oo...ok, good to know. Have it (b gives bb his dinner and water to drink)

Bb: for me ?

B: yes

Bb: thank you, what about you?

B: I already had mine.

Bb: mmmm While eating

B: r u new here coz I didn't see u here anywhere before,

Bb: w...what *cough cough*

B: hey i...I'm sorry. *Bui helps bib drink water and rubbed his back*

Bb: It's ok and yeah I'm new here, coming from the next town.

B: why?

Bb: To see my brother who came here to work in the palace.

B: What's his name ?

Bb: h...hi..his name is Ben.

B: so, are you going to leave here soon?

Bb: yes

B: no plz. (Saddened)

Bb: ahh ..why?

B: it..it's ok, when u leave I'll also come with u to ur place. Don't say no. It's final.

Bb: ok *smiles*

B: really!? Thank u *Gets excited, he hugs and kisses bib on his cheek* Bib was stunned by sudden action or Bui; they both blushed hard...

Bui: I...am.. Sorry ... Pls forgive me…Whenever I get excited I do stupid things kithe this pls forgive me.... Bib got a little angry hearing the reason he gave.

~ End of flashback ~

After the memories of the past faded from Vegas's mind. He muttered Bui...

"W..what did u say"Pete pulls back from the kiss and asks Vegas in a hue of hope. Vegas didn't say  anything and caught his lips again...it went rough until Pete's lips got swollen and bled.

He earned an earful of the latter's moan in pain and pleasure. Vegas lifted Pete and he took him in bedroom and vegas tossed Pete on bed and he got top of him and start sucking his neck and leaving mark Pete was a moaning mess Vegas slowly removed Pete's clothes and attacked on his nipples. Vegas remembered the last thing he saw in his imagination, he got jealous.....

"Pete you only BELONGS to me only ME....don't forget it, ok." Vegas said and inserted his 2 fingers in Pete hole.

P: Mmm

V: Words babe

"Yes, I only belong to u Vegas" Pete moans loudly because it's his first time. Vegas bent down and kissed him to ease his pain.

P: Ve..gas pls...slow... Aahh!

V: Then say that you only belong to me.

P: Ye...s I... Ahh... Only belongs to... YOU… I...I'm only yours Vegas. I'm no one else.

V: Then who the heck is that bib? Pete looked at him in confusion… Vegas added 2 more fingers, made Pete scream in pain and pleasure but instead of Vegas he moan Bib name.

"Argh! Again him!? How dare you mention another man's name in front of me while we are having sex." Vegas lost his cool and without giving any warning to Pete, he inserted his d**k in Pete little hole. He hits his spot and teases him, not letting the latter to cum. He blocks the way.

P: Vegas... Aahh... Don't... tease... Me... Pls fast... Aahh.... Ahh…ahh.. am..... mmm... Aahh pls Vegas ... .V..Vegas...I'm so...sorry...I..I..next time...won't...plz..Le..me.. release…

V: You dare to mention another man's name in front of me and now you're saying that I'll let you release…

P: No...it's n..not another...m..man…it's u. V: Huh?

P: Yes...bib..Ve...Vegas..Nevermind. U...won...wouldn't understa...and even if I say.

V: Now u r lying that both me and that fucker is same ? *Thrusts him harder" Pete knows it's useless to explain to him. He is not going to believe anything he says ... He is not in the right state to listen to it as well so Pete gives up and…Vegas continuously trusts Pete and does not let him talk but a moaning mess.

P: I'm sorry...I...I won't lie or say... another man's name…pls let me release. *Cries* Vegas let Pete cum but in the middle of it, he flipped Pete on his stomach and without warning instead his d**k once again and start trusting manically. *Rips the whole area apart, he bleeds.*

P: Ahhhh Vegas slow ahh.. Mmm... Aaagggghhh…it's my first time…plz. *Vegas didn't hear it and was still strutting like a mad man.*

P: U r so cruel Vegas. I hate you, hmphhhhh.

V: I love you too, baby and sorry na… from now on I will go slowly, ok.

P: Mmmm....

V: Pete, say my name.

P: Ve.. Vegas. V: Aahh.... Like that, say my name baby aah Vegas moan *he finally releases in him* Hot cum dripping down In Pete little hole and Vegas sucks it all in one gulp, he kissed his lower then hugged him tighter and asked " Are u okay, baby?"

P: Yes, Vegas. I'm

V: Do you know how sexy you are?

P: Hmmm.

●●●●●●●●●●●●