17

Things start to get interesting this chapter! Only four more and then an epilogue left! 

--

France was truly a magical place. The people were a bit rude but the food and the culture were breathtaking. Not only were our surroundings incredible but there was only a month left of tour. I was counting down the days till Niall would be back home with us but for now we were with him for a whole week.

Our first night there had been fun to say the least.

“Liam, help me!” I yelled as I ran through the brunettes’ hotel room door. He was sitting on the couch placed in front of the large bed with his laptop balanced on his lap. He whipped his head around towards me as I barreled into the room.

“What’s going on?” He sensibly asked. I ducked down between the back of the couch and the front of the bed as Niall came into the room after me.

“Where is she?” He cast his blue eyes around the room before settling them on Liam’s face.

“I repeat, what’s going on?”

“Emily said she wasn't going back to a buffet with me ever again!” Niall cried, throwing up his hands.

“I'm not! People were staring and not because you're famous!” I piped from my hiding spot. “Shit.” I peeked around the edge of the couch and saw a smirk appear on Niall’s face. He started towards my hiding spot and I jumped up and ran to the other side of the bed.

“I don’t think so.” Niall lunged across the bed and grabbed me round the waist. He threw me onto the bed and hovered over me. He smirked at me one last time before his fingers started tickling my sides without mercy.

“Say that buffet's are the best invention ever and Niall is the hottest eater ever!” He demanded. I vehemently shook my head and gasped for breath.

“You guys I’m trying to do a twitcam!” Liam complied. We both looked towards him, having forgotten that we weren’t alone. He was holding his laptop in one hand and staring us down. Niall and I shared a look with each other and then surged towards an unsuspecting Liam.

We grabbed his laptop from his hands and burst into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind us.

“Hey guys!” Niall greeted as we sat down on the cold tile with our backs against the door. Liam was currently beating on the barrier and shouting at us but we chose to ignore it. “Liam will be back later!” I started giggling like mad and buried my face in Niall’s shoulder. I felt him suddenly move away from me and saw that he was placing the laptop on the edge of the bathtub.

“What are you doing?” I looked at him curiously.

“You never said it!” He tackled me to the floor and again started to tickle me.

“Niall stop! Niall!” I was laughing and trying to breathe which was not a good combination.

“Cale is too young to have a sibling!” Louis’s shrill voice called from the other room. I immediately started blushing and Nialls’ booming laugh echoed throughout the bathroom. He stood up and grabbed the laptop.

“Bye guys, Liam’s pissed, sorry!” We opened the door of the bathroom and saw a fuming Liam and a smirking Louis who was holding Cale.

He didn't kill us but Liam had definitely been mad. Cale saved us from his wrath though when he reached out to us from Louis's arms. Niall had graciously accepted the baby and we sauntered out of the room with smug looks on our faces.