Part 20: The New problem

Lance was pissed. Why was he pissed you may ask? Allura was kidnapped by the Galra and now probably at Zarkon's command. Why was she kidnapped? Because she put Shiro's safety above her own and ended up getting captured. "I give all of you one request, one god damn order, and we have one of our own kidnapped?!" he yelled, "Calm down man" Pidge said though the anger of her friend was one she hasn't seen before even Hunk was surprised. "I will not calm down do you even see our newest problem?! Our friend, our princess is captured and probably at Zarkon's command as we speak, if you do not figure out where that damn command ship is I will fucking destroy the Galra bit by bit until they have fucking nothing" he threatened, and Keith got a boner. Such a shy, kind natured boy was a hidden badass in disguise. Honestly, he felt lucky and a bit on cloud nine. "Oi, don't threaten me Mr. I will backhand you so fast it'll make your head spin" she warned, "I dare you to try it young lady, I am pissed, I am worried, I'm feeling incredibly murderous of any Galra that comes my way and I'm on the verge of panic that she's being hurt" his emotions were sporadic and frantic, his scent was now going haywire, the Alphas and the Betas were worried. 

"Look," Coran announced even though he was angry that Shiro wasn't able to protect the Princess he was undoubtedly as worried as Lance was. "We're all worried but fighting amongst ourselves will not get Allura back, so, we must all calm down and plan our next move" he advised with a levelheaded tone as he calmed the room down instantly. A natural talent that he took with absolute pride. It's what made him part of a wonderful advisor. "But Coran, she could be hurt or killed we can't just sit around on our asses doing nothing!!" the advisor said nothing but placed a comforting hand on his shoulder and gave a gentle smile and squeeze, "We'll get her back I assure you but at the moment, you must calm down. You are an important member to Voltron, we'll get her back safe and sound promise" Lance relented and his scent slowly calmed down, but he was worried, what was happening to Allura right now. 

She glared at Zarkon with a murderous fuel, anger filled her to the brim. This man, this monster, took everything from her. Her family. Her planet her people. Her brother. All of them, he took them from her, and it fueled her anger. Zarkon found her anger amusing and got up from the throne he sat on daily, he never left Central command, had no need to. He had his people terrorizing and bringing back Quintessence so there was need for leaving. 

Leaning down on a knee he grabbed Allura's chin in his fingers, she darkened her glare. Tsk, such a defiant child with such a childish anger. She had no people to rule no family to protect. He wanted her to suffer for keeping the lions out of his reach, out of his fingertips. "You are nothing but a child, however you do have a use," she clenched her teeth, hands tied behind her back and the Galra armor she borrowed hanging on her limbs. "You will bring me Voltron, and while you're at it, that Blue Paladin" her eyes widen, absolutely not. "Never!" she yelled, but it satisfied him because he got a reaction. "You will do so, and I know they will do anything to get you back. Once I have the lions and the Blue Paladin, I will destroy this little rebellion you've been creating that will all be a waste of time" Lance!

"Anything?" he paced, and Keith grabbed him sitting him down with a hand on his shoulder, the Omega glared at his mate, but Keith ignored the glare in order to keep Lance still for them to figure out the plan to retrieve Allura. "Not yet, ugh, where the hell is this place?" Pidge was annoyed, irritated even. Lance tried to think, "Any places he could hide a whole command?" Hunk suggested, "The universe is huge Hunk, we'd never find it that way" Shiro said, "Number 1 is right," Coran walked over to his console and placed his hand down and opened up the star map and it surrounded the crew, orangish red dots were much lower now than from when they first saw the map, but it didn't make it all the better. Allura was taken and the universe is still in danger. "They could be anywhere though" Lance mumbled, "Correct. However, I'd suggest we look towards the more urgent stress signals, this may be our only close lead to locating Zarkon's Central command" he explained and did have a valid point, "But I doubt they'd even tell us anything" Keith frowned, "Keith they won't say shit in favor of not betraying their tyrant leader" Hunk groaned, "Please stay innocent, please stay innocent" he pleaded, while Keith, Pidge and Shiro all shared the same thought.