Part 19: Lance is pissed and tired

Keith had taken Lance back to bed after getting him dressed and leaving his jacket with him and left the room with his hand on the back of his neck, he was now Lance's mate. Purely the mating wasn't done with consent but the sex... the sex was done by consent. He still felt bad about losing control and manhandling Lance like he did, that guilt will forever stick on him. Sighing, he continued his walk until suddenly he was yanked into a room and fell on his back with a grunt. "What the hell?!" Pidge had her hands on her hips and glared while Shiro looked meek by a wall while avoiding being near the small Beta. "What did you do!" she screeched, "The hell you are talking about Gremlin?" he growled as she stomped forward and jabbed a finger at the back of his neck, his hand whipped to his neck to cover the mark. "Do not want to talk about that right now how in the hell did you find out!" he demanded getting to his feet, "It's not that hard when I told you to find Lance for me, don't come back, I go and try to find you and I hear Lance screaming in fear at you! What the hell did you do!" She once again repeated the question, even Shiro looked at him expectantly, he groaned. 

"I accidently mated Lance" Shiro's face was surprise and Pidge was angry, "You what?! Did you get his consent?" she demanded, "It was an accident! He confronted me when I went to his room while in heat and I lost control!" now Shiro's face dropped into horror, while Pidge was shocked. "Keith, did you hurt him?" he asked sternly, Keith was ashamed. "I don't remember much after I lost control, when I came to, Lance was crying and had drawn blood on the back my neck like I did to him. After that, he wouldn't let me leave" he explained, "Why do I feel like you get sent to grab him at the worst times?" Pidge glared, "How in the hell am I supposed to know, he won't go into heat now because I blocked it" he said, "Alphas can do that?" Shiro nodded, "Its a perk but is also dangerous especially for those who just use it against someone" Keith crossed his arms, "Which I won't do, honestly, when I'm angry he's the only one who can calm me down and he could do that before I even mated with him" he said, "True, all he would do was hold his hand out towards you and Bam. Calm as a fucking dog" he bristled at her.  "Shut up" she flipped him off. 

Shiro sighed. 

"Look, at some point he'll need to come forward that he's not a Beta, because if he gets captured again then someone will figure it out that he's lying about being a Beta when he's an Omega" Pidge crossed her arms, "His father already knows, damn bastard broke my arm and was mentally manipulating him" she growled, "That was him?!" they yelled, "Yes shut up!" she glared at them, "Look, he's already guilty about me getting hurt when it wasn't his fault and he did tell me what happened to his sister" Keith sighed, "I just found out a bit more about her from Lance, sick bastard burned him twice" Pidge looked confused, "Twice? I only remembering seeing one on his shoulder" she said, and he narrowed his eyes, "What do you mean you seen?" he asked, "The burn on his shoulder, after I got out of the Pod I went to his room and his shirt slipped off and showed some of the burn. There, he told me how he got it as a second punishment with his sister Veronica being his first" Shiro looked horrified, "He was burned!?" they shushed him to lower his volume, "By a blow torch, his father is dead to me" he growled, "Then I have his older stepbrother, you leave him to me" she said, "Which evil deed did he do?" Shiro asked, "You'll need to ask Lance for that info since It's not mine to tell but I'll tell you he's a major cheater and childhood tormentor of Lance's" more people to kill oh how wonderful, more people to payback tenfold for the damage they caused Lance. 

"I still feel as if the Princess, Coran and Hunk know that way he can be more protected" Shiro voiced, "No, he's already scared of Allura hating him for being half Galra, plus he's already terrified for us three knowing his past" they sighed in sync, they wanted to help Lance more, but he was just too stubborn, they all knew he prioritized others over himself which they worried badly about. That is one of the things that put himself in danger of being fatally hurt or worse killed. Now that Keith was tied emotionally to him, he would notice if something was horribly wrong. "I feel practically useless that we can't do anything to help him without announcing that he's being hunted to three of the last people on this ship" the brothers groaned as well. "We just do what we can for now, limit the chances he has when he has to fight, flag him at all sides so that he has better protection" Keith found those good points, but the others would notice, "It all sounds good, but Allura and the others would notice somethings up," Pidge pointed out "She has a point. Even if we stick to that, if we flagged Lance at all sides then they would start asking questions and Lance has been trying to avoid that" he voiced, "Alright fair points" Shiro deflated, "Come on space dad, we'll do what we can and protect him best we can without giving the others suspicions" Pidge smiled as Shiro deadpanned, "If Lance starts saying that you will not find your equipment for a week" the smile dropped so quick with the threat and Keith had to turn and quietly laugh. 

The small funny scene ended quickly as the castle's alarms rang throughout the castle, they ran out of the room and separated, Lance ran out of his room with his hands over his ears Keith grabbed his hand and they went to their armor to quickly chance and race to their lions for battle. Lance had a hard time hearing since his ears were ringing but he successfully got to Blue, and she helped lower the volume for him of the outside and he and Keith took off to battle with their lions and friends. 

"Alright team let's make this quick, everyone ready?" Lance was annoyed, "I was asleep and now I'm pissed" Pidge was amazed, "I love a sassy Lance, keep it comin' baby!" she whooped and dove into the fight with Lance, "Pidge do not bring Lance into cussing!" Hunk cried, "I agree! But hey, this is his moment let him be" Keith said, "Keith don't encourage it" Shiro sighed. The paladins went into the fight with angry lions and an annoyed Omega who was exhausted and just wanted to cuddle into Keith's scent. 

They formed Voltron and eliminated, one of the two Galra cruisers fired at the castle, "Allura, Coran!" Coran put himself straight again from the blow, "We're fine, just had some of the barrier lowered from the hit" Coran explained, "He's right. Paladins, try and make it quick" she said, "Roger!" Allura was worried, somehow the Galra would find them and yet, she didn't want her paladins in danger, but they were in a war. Danger was everywhere they went. She clenched her eyes shut in frustration, how did the Galra keep finding them no matter where they went? It was all questions that seemed to have vacant answers. She hated vacant answers, they didn't help her find her brother, they didn't help her save her planet, her people, her family. They did nothing to be of help to her. 

She just wanted her old life back. The life she had with her family, the bond she had with her brother, the life she had as the next Queen of Altea. 

She wanted her baby brother back. 

She wanted Voltron's heart back, hugging him close and never letting go again. That's all she wished for now at this point. 

Lance yelled and Blue was quickly in the blast area taking the hit for Shiro and Black, "Lance!" he was heard groaning, "I'm fine just a bit shaky" his feed appeared and true to his word, he was shaking a bit high on nerves and adrenaline. "Lance, I think you should--" he cut her off, "Absolutely not. I am not leaving any of the lions or my friends, not happening" he quickly shut that down, "But you could get captured--" this time he cut Hunk off, "I. Said. Absolutely. Not. None of you are getting me in that ship unless this battle is over do you all understand me?" he dared for someone to challenge him, they wouldn't or more like couldn't. Keith groaned, "Fucking fine, but you and I are having a major ass talk when all of this is over" Lance gave a sassy reply and said, "Sorry Keithy but I'm going back to sleep after this, the Galra is receiving my anger and do you really wanna be next on that list, hm? I think not. So shut your mouth, keep your pretty eyes on our current battle and not get hurt. That goes for everyone of Voltron. No princess gets hurt, no advisor and no paladins, do I make myself clear? Okay, greet lovely chat we had. Now destroy the damn cruiser so that way I CAN GO BACK TO SLEEP!" they winced at the volume, but obliged and together destroyed the cruiser and the rest of the fighters hot on their asses. 

Breaking apart they went back to the castle and left their lions, Lance stalked back to his room stripping off both armor and the undersuit and cuddling in his bed with Keith jacket pulled to his nose and instantly went back to sleep, Keith came to his room and saw the small hump under the blanket and walked over, lifting up a side a bit and saw his mate fast asleep naked with his jacket pulled close to him inhaling Keith's scent while asleep. "Keith," he jerked as Lance's sleepy voice greeted him, "Get over here since your there" how in the hell- Lance reached for him and he relented, taking off his shoes and sliding under the blanket with Lance, however he took off his shirt and tapped Lance to sit up, he whined of course. "Why, 'm tired" he was sleepy and tired, Keith's dick ended up waring him out and now Keith was going to pay by sleeping with him and not leaving. "You're not sleeping naked, come on arms up" grumbling he sleepily put his arms up and Keith put his shirt on Lance and then pulled him down back to the mattress and the Omega cuddled close to his chest with the jacket. Feet got tangled but comfortable. "You're not leaving consider this your punishment" he mumbled sleepily, "Why am I getting punished?" he questioned in a slight chuckle, "For screwing me dry and making me exhausted with your huge dick" this man, had no damn filter when it came to a dick or sex. Keith face palmed; this was going to take getting used to. 

Accepting his fate his arms wrapped around Lance let Lance's breathing drive him to sleep. 

----------

11/13/23