Chapter 22

⚠️‼️TW: Blood/ Animal attack‼️⚠️

"So, what's this proof?" Sasuke asked. He was frustrated, not only because he was still sore, but that yet again Sage was involved in something that got Sakura hurt again. It was too much, when will it be enough.

"Well Teme, when I was dancing with Hinata, I was recording during an upbeat song, and even though it's kind of embarrassing looking back, they're in the background of the video." He said.

"Okay, what were they doing?" Sakura asked. She was annoyed, disgruntled and all. She sat closely to Sasuke, her free hand pinched the bridge of her nose as her leg began to shake uncontrollably because she was beginning to become even more upset than she already was. She was so sick of people hurting her.

"They were standing together, and judging how they were looking, they kept their eyes on you Sakura-chan." Naruto said. "Now we can't be so sure.. but-"

"She's the only person who would do something so sick." Sakura said. She was shaking uncontrollably now, she was so pissed, so angry. God what more did Sage want from her.

"Sakura-chan, are you okay?" Naruto asked, everyone was now looking at her concerned.

"Look we understand what you're going through but this could help probably put her away." Neji said.

"You don't understand anything I'm going through." Sakura said. Her hand was now covering some of her face.

"Sa-Sakura-chan I think he means be-because we all were there too-"

"How could any of you possibly understand though?" Sakura looked at them finally, her face was red from anger, her eyes with tears in them. "Sage already pulled me down a flight of stairs where she could've cracked my skull, now she nearly burns the school down and I was buried under all of that rubble, desks, books, everything was on top of us. I understand this is traumatic for everyone, but you guys don't understand."

"Then help us understand." Temari said as Sakura looked at her. Sasuke had gripped her free hand trying to calm her down. He knew this was bound to come. Everyone can't relate to everything. "You all have your families, you have everything I don't. I don't have a father figure, I don't have a reliable mother, only one who would probably kill me before Sage does, with a fiancé who's preying on me. I just can't make you guys understand the shit I'm constantly having to deal with." Sakura said crying.

"I don't understand why Sage is doing this, she nearly burned me and Sasuke alive in that room.. she had two years before Sasuke moved back to get with him, but she waits to move here and harass me over him because I'm his girlfriend? The police aren't reliable. I tried that already and my charges were dropped against here, and I still don't know how. You guys couldn't possibly even begin to understand. Now I'm sitting here all banged up because of what? If not Sage then I wait until my Mom does it? Or her Fiancé? I'm just so tired guys." Sakura said as Temari and Hinata moved to try to hug Sakura.

"We didn't know you were going through so much Sak.. why didn't you tell us before?" Temari asked as Sakura just shook her head.

"Sakura-chan is there anyway for us to help?" Naruto asked.

"I need some air.. maybe I shouldn't have come here." Sakura said as she stood from where she sat. "Excuse me." Sakura said lowly as she walked past everyone, leaving the room.

"Teme, did you know all of this was happening with Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked as Sasuke just ignored him. He stood getting ready to leave for Sakura when someone grabbed his arm. "Listen, we understand she's upset but we have to do something." It was Neji.