Chapter 20

"Sakura come down! Let us see it!" Shizune screamed from downstairs. It was time for her to leave for her school for the Halloween bash. Sasuke would be showing up in a minute so they can leave together.

"How do you like it?" Sakura said walking downstairs, she was wearing a witch costume and dress consisting of black, dark green and purple. She had on black and green striped socks, her hair curled a bit with a matching witch hat on top

"Well look at how wicked you are." Tsunade said sipping on her Sake. "Do you like it?" She asked.

"I love it!" Sakura said happily. "Sasuke should be matching with me, he's going as a male witch." Sakura said.

When knocks were heard at the door, Sakura rushed over to it. "That's him! I'm leaving now guys!"

"Don't forget to grab your extra shoes, those heels might hurt your feet if you stay in them all night." Shizune said.

"Oh right! I almost forgot. Well I'm off now, I'll see you guys later."

"Be safe and have fun, call us if you need us." Tsunade said as Sakura nodded, opening the front door and leaving her house.

"Wowww look at you!! You look good!" Sakura said looking at Sasuke.

"I look like you." He said.

"Yeah but like you're hot." Sakura said boldly as Sasuke chuckled. "Let's get going, how's your knee?" He asked

"Alot better! I appreciate you icing it for me last night, Auntie put some kind of ointment on it and made me take a pain pill so there's that." Sakura said.

"Is icing your knee all you're going to thank me for from last night?" Sasuke asked with a raised brow and a smirk on his lips.

"Sasukeeee don't tease me!" Sakura said turning a bright red as he chuckled. "But you're cute when I tease you." He said as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Of course you think that." She said. "I'm so ready every year has been so fun, I wonder what this year has to offer." Sakura said.

"I've never done anything like this, the school I went to in Osaka never did things like this. So this is a new experience almost like when we went to that festival."

"Wow, I'm surprised they don't have any events, it makes the school year a little more exciting in my opinion."

"I guess so." Sasuke said shrugging. "Being around a lot of people has never been my thing."

"But you love being around me so Im the exception right?" Sakura asked smiling.

"Of course you are."

"It looks like the entire school is in attendance." Sakura said as their school came into view, there were students all outside in costumes either hanging around or waiting to get inside.

"This is.. lively." Sasuke said.

"Don't worry, you won't lose me in the crowd." Sakura said grabbing his hand and squeezing it. "Each hallway has a different haunting theme, which do you want to go down first?" Sakura asked.

"It doesn't matter to me, we can go wherever you want." Sasuke answered.

"Oh I need to go on our hallway, I want to put my shoes in Mr. Hatake's classroom!" Sakura said.

"Why not put them in your shoe cubby?" Sasuke asked.

"Because! I have a surprise for you in the classroom, and I need an excuse to go back there." She said.