Chapter 10

"Psst... Psst.. Forehead..." Ino called for Sakura from across the classroom, Sakura looked up to see Ino.

"What?" Sakura whispered back loud enough for Ino to hear.

"Meet me in the girls locker room after school!" Ino said as Sakura nodded.

When Sakura turned back to her work, she already knew why Ino wanted to meet her. Of course she couldn't take the pill at home or the tests, she would be found out if she was to throw them away in the trash.. so taking them now would be best.

A tap on her shoulder pulled her from her thoughts, she turned around looking at Sasuke. "Yes?" She asked.

"What are you guys doing after school?" He asked.

"Oh you know... girl things." She said.

"Like this morning?" He asked cocking a brow at her.

"Well you know.. it's something personal for Ino.. I'll tell you later when we're alone." She said as he nodded.

Sasuke wasn't the gossiping type, but if Sakura was willing to tell him anything he would always keep it between the two of them.

"Come on Forehead, we need to get down there before other girls start coming in to change for their practices." Ino said pulling Sakura in a rushing manner towards the gym.

"Ino slow down! We left class early to do this trust me we have time!" Sakura said.

"I know but I'm really anxious you know.."

"I understand but lets calm down for a minute. We have to think of how we should do this." Sakura said.

"Okay.. should I take the pill first or take the test first?" Ino asked.

"Well.. I think you should take the test first.. and if the results are negative I think you should save the pill for another emergency and if the test is positive you should take the pill and then talk to someone about a plan." Sakura said.

"But my parents will literally kill me if it's positive." Ino said almost whining.

"Yes.. but Ino what's more important? If you're pregnant.. don't you think your parents will have a sensible way of dealing with it or helping you? Even if they get mad you still need their support and they love you regardless.. you have great parents who will do anything for you.. alot of people don't have that." Sakura said as Ino's expression completely changed.

She understood where Sakura was coming from.. she felt a little bad about sitting here whining when she did in fact have her parents in her life, Sakura didn't have her mother or father in her life.. well not in the way a kid or teenager needs their parents atleast. Ino knew there would be consequences for reckless actions and she would have to live up and own up to it.

"I'm sorry if I sound a little bratty.. I understand.." Ino said as Sakura gave a small smile.

"Okay good, we should get going." Sakura said as Ino nodded continuing to take the lead walking towards their gym.

"Okay we have atleast 15 minutes before the last bell rings for school to let out. That should be enough time all together." Sakura said as Ino nodded.

"Here hold my bag, I'm going to go in the restroom and quickly take the tests..I'll come back out here and wait for the results with you." She said as Sakura nodded.

"I'll keep a look out for any other girls or administrators." Sakura said.

She was extremely nervous for her friend, she knew if Ino was pregnant alot of things would change in her life, especially if she decided she'd keep the baby. She just wanted the best for her friend.