Chapter 12

⚠️TW// SA/ Rape mentioned ⚠️

"Well you came over pretty fast, are you sure it isn't you who missed me?" Sakura teased as she opened her front door for Sasuke who held a duffel bag over his shoulder.

"You wish." He said as she giggled and allowed him into the house. She checked her surroundings before closing and locking the door.

Sasuke began walking up the stairs of the house as Sakura gladly followed. He made it to her room setting his bag down on the floor by her bed before plopping down.

"So, what made you decide that you wanted me to spend the night?" He asked as Sakura walked over sitting on his lap. She threw her legs over and placed her arms around his neck.

"Well you know.. My Auntie and Shizune are both away so I thought why wait until tomorrow to see you when you can stay over and keep me company? This house is big and way too lonely to be in by myself you know."

"Is that right?" Sasuke said turning Sakura to straddle him. "Because I was assuming you had something else in mind." He said as she chuckled.

"If you're thinking about that you're wrong. I simply just wanted some company, I figured my boyfriend would suit that best." She said inching closer to him.

"Hn, I see." He said moving her hair from her neck as he inched closer to her as well. His lips had gently touched her neck. Sakura sucked in a breath feeling his breath fan her neck. "Sasuke?"

"We don't have to do that but we can do other things right?" He asked.

Sakura nodded her head and Sasuke began to gently kiss her neck. His lips continued to trail her as her hands gripped his shoulders. His hands were firmly on her waist as he continued to do what he did. When Sakura mustered enough strength to pulled away facing Sasuke with very red cheeks. She ended up smashing her lips to his igniting a steamy make out session between the both of them. Of course Sasuke's hands wandered as they did so.

But of course something tore them away from one another.

The sound of the front door being open is what made them stop.

"I thought you locked the door?" Sasuke said.

"I did!" Sakura said as Sasuke gently moved her off of him. It didn't sound like her Aunt or Shizune were the ones to come inside, they would have announced it. So who the hell could be in the house?

"Stay up here." Sasuke said.

"What? No! Don't go by yourself." Sakura said grabbing Sasuke's arm.

"I'm just going to peak halfway down the stairs if someone broke in we need to have enough time to run or hide, trust me Sakura." He said as she nodded.

"Come right back.. don't linger okay?" She said as he nodded

When Sasuke left Sakura grew extremely nervous and anxious, she checked her phone to see if her Aunt or Shizune by any chance decided to come home early but there was nothing.

"Sakura.." It was Sasuke coming back in her room.

"What is it? Is someone down there?"

"Yes.. it's your mother's fiance.. I think he's about to come up here."

"What? Why the hell is he here?" Sakura asked as footsteps were heard and knocks were at her door.

"Sakura, open up it's me Shuko." He said as her brows furrowed. "Your Aunt sent me to come and check on you." He said.