"..Tommy?"~Aurora x Phantom🔞

Smut!

Another long, boring, quiet day in the ministry.

That's what today was.

Well that of course was until Phantom got the great idea to smoke with Swiss again.

Last time Phantom, the new Quintessence ghoul of Ghost ever smoked with the well known stoner was actually his first time smoking, period. Let's just say..it was an experience...

Phantom almost sneakily made his way through the corridors towards Swiss' room. He knocked once. No response. He knocked a second time, Swiss opened the door almost instantly. "Tommy? What do you want? Thought you were Rain at first." Swiss narrowed his eyes slightly as he spoke, adjusting his helmet a bit while he leaned on the door frame.

"Were you about to start smoking? I was wondering if I could join you, I've been kind of tense these last few days.." The smaller ghoul looked away slightly, not seeing the smug look on Swiss' face before he got tugged on by his arm for him to come inside. "Well, you came to the right place if you wanna release some tension, Phan-tommy~" Swiss had Phantom sit down on his bed while he stood at his side desk, rolling up two blunts for the both of them. "I had Mountain grow something for me, wanna try it?" He looked over his shoulder, noticing how Phantom had already taken off his helmet and balaclava, making sure his hair was properly fluffed out. "Why not? I'm not busy today so I don't have anywhere to be." 

Swiss sat down next to Phantom, making sure his window was open a crack and that he set his own helmet farther away from phantoms so they didn't get mixed up. "Here, this should help you a bit."  Swiss placed a roll into Phantoms mouth and lit it with a spark from his fingers. "Now breathe in." Phantom did as he was told, closing his eyes during the process. The taste, the smell, the feeling of the fumes he was inhaling sent waves of calm through his system. He opened his eyes as he blew out the secondhand smoke. The way it danced in the dim light of Swiss' room never seized to amaze him.

"Thanks Swiss, i really needed this.." Phantom took the half used blunt out of his mouth for a second while he spoke, looking out the window briefly before his purple eyes flickered back to Swiss. The multi ghoul chuckled lightly, already nearly finished with his, "It's nothing, really" He continued to snuffle snickers as he finished his roll. Phantom looked at him, confused. "What's so funny?" Swiss only continued, getting up to put his blunt out and put his helmet back on. "Oh, Tommy~" He trailed off, adjusting out the straps felt against his chin as he leaned on the door frame. "You're gonna feel somethin' in about 10 minutes~" 

And with that, he left.

Phantom was sure as hell confused. The very puzzled look on his face never wavering. That was until it hit him, he looked down at the blunt in his hand before looking back to the now closed door. Whatever the fuck Swiss rolled up was about to take effect in less than 10 minutes and Phantom had to be prepared for whatever prank Swiss pulled.

He nearly jumped up and put his roll out via the ashtray Swiss used just moments earlier before he quickly shoved on his helmet and ran out the door. The quintessence ghoul didn't even bother looking for Swiss. The multi ghoul could've been anywhere in the ministry by now and Phantom had to lock himself in his room. Quick.

Phantom ran through the corridors, hurriedly searching for his room as he barely attempted to strap his helmet on correctly. He made mental notes to pray to Satan once he locked himself in for whatever was to happen, not be extremely bad.

The door nearly burst open as Phantom just as quickly shut it and locked the two locks that he could. He started moving bigger items towards and against the door as a way to barricade himself in from anyone else on the outside. Once finished, he looked down at his hands, seeing the light from his window start to slowly and steadily go down. Shit. What time even was it? He rushed towards the window, not even caring why his hands were already starting to feel clammy and weird.