MountainDew~Mountain x Sodo❤

Fluff!

Sodo had been playing hide n seek with Swiss for about an hour now and the first few rounds he had won. The fire ghoul was determined the win every game by the time they were finished so he came up with the perfect place to hide, mountains greenhouse. No one but mountain went to the greenhouse usually and it had been one of the spots Swiss never checked so Sodo knew he was going somewhere with this.

As Swiss counted, Sodo booked it to the garden and to the greenhouse. He managed to squeeze his way through the pots and vines to the little area in the back where mountain had yet to place plants at. He made sure to keep his tail flush against his body for he knew mountain was going to get him sent from Hell and back AGAIN.

The soft pats of Swiss checking outside and around the garden could be heard from a distance. Never once did he come close towards the greenhouse as he called out for Sodo to just give up. After about 30 minutes of sitting in a small corner surrounded by plants the fire ghoul could hear Swiss making one final lap around the garden announcing that Sodo had won and could come out now. He had waited until Swiss left back in the ministry to start celebrating and he quickly got up from his spot, his tail wagging a bit as he stretched.

30 minutes cooped up in a ball took a slight toll on his body and before he knew it, he got a bit light headed and heard a crash. 'Shit.' He thought. 'Shit shit shit, he's going to kill me.' Sodo whipped his head around there it was, a shattered pot that his tail had knocked over. He quickly got back on his knees to try and hide the shattered clay but the moment he heard footsteps he froze. Sure enough he could sense the presence of the mighty ghoul himself. "Sodo, what did you do?"

The tiny ghoul let out a small squeak at the sound of Mountains voice, slowly standing up from his hiding spot while kicking away the rest of the pieces. "Nothing? What? I don't know what you're talking about?" Sodo spoke fast with his thoughts racing through his head. Mountain just stepped through the overgrown vines and leaves, tilting his head slightly as he made his way over to the tinier ghoul. "You're lying to me again, Dew" It was obvious, painfully obvious. Sodo had his tail slightly in between his legs and he seemed to shift in his spot the closer Mountain got. The fear of Mountain finding out he broke another one of his pots made him shake slightly as he thought about what he'd do to get revenge.

Mountain got close enough to be able to grab Sodo's chin, making the smaller ghoul look up at him as he repeated his question. "what did you do? You seem awful guilty for an innocent ghoul.." His Emerald eyes lit up softly as he waited Sodo's answer. "I-i may have broken another pot.." Sodo flinched, prepared to get scolded for being reckless again but Mountain just sighed, the taller ghoul just walking over to the shattered pieces of clay and gently swept them up into his hand.

"Figured, I'm not mad if that's what you're wondering." Sodo made a puzzled face towards the earth ghoul. "But i-" "are you hurt? It could've cut you" Mountain talked over Sodo briefly as he dumped the pieces into the bin. The fire ghoul only looked down at his feet as he spoke, "kinda, I think it might've gotten my tail.." Immediately Mountain held Sodo's tail gently as he inspected it, looking for any deep cuts or bruises just in case. "You got a little cut here," Mountain spoke softly as he trailed his finger around the small wound. "lets get you to Aether, he'll be able to heal it." He leaned down a bit and placed a gentle kiss against the thinner part of Sodo's tail, effectively making the fire ghoul blush a bit before agreeing.

The two band mates made their way out the greenhouse and by the overgrown vines as they walked back in the ministry, looking for said quintessence ghoul. "What where you doing in the greenhouse this time, Dew?" Mountain him a smug look that made Sodo get embarrassed again. "Me and Swiss were playing hide n seek, I won of course." His signature big smile came back as he remembered all the lost rounds Swiss had under his belt from just an hour of playing with the trickster.

"oh really? Nice, I guess being so tiny gives you an advantage." Sodo playfully hit Mountain's arm as they walked, pouting for getting made fun of. "I guess with your head all the way up there you're getting dumber every day; I'm not short, you guys are just tall." He mocked Mountain while laughing lightly. "Nah, ghouls are supposed to be tall, you're human height."

As the two were about to turn the corner Aether nearly bumped into them with Swiss by his side. The multi ghoul took a sip from his drink he was holding while staring at Sodo. Aether was the first to speak, "Oh we were just gonna go looking for you!" Swiss nodded in agreement before adding, "where were you?" He only gained a scoff from Sodo as he playfully rolled his eyes. "As if I'm ever telling"

Mountain placed a hand on Sodo's shoulder while looking back at Aether. "Long story short, he cut his tail. Could you maybe heal it, Aeth?" The quintessence ghoul only hummed while silently asking for Sodo's tail which he got fairly easy as Sodo turned around. In just seconds his eyes glowed a deep purple shade as the wound closed back up and Sodo swayed gently. Mountain was first to wrap his arms around the ghouls waist so he wouldn't fall as they brought him to the common room couch once Aether was done.

They all cooped up on the couch while talking about future tours or just what they were gonna do later in the day when Swiss went back into the kitchen. When he came back he brought Sodo a drink, saying it was supposed to help him with the dizziness. "Thanks Swiss." he held the cup with both hands, Mountain making sure he didn't spill it.

"So why did you hide in Mountains greenhouse, Sodo?" Aether crossed his arms, shifted his daze the the ghoul drinking. "Oh the greenhouse? Thought you were terrified of going back in there when you found those bugs last time." Swiss chuckled as he sat next to the Quintessence ghoul.

Sodo nearly spit out his drink, his blue eyes flicking over to Swiss as he narrowed them. "Well, 1: How did you know I was in his greenhouse? And 2: They were crawling on my tail, I had a reason to try and swat them away." He lowly growled as Swiss only continued to laugh. "Oh so that's what happened to that other pot?" Mountain raised an eyebrow towards Sodo causing the smaller ghoul to stop talking and try to make up an excuse.

Rain soon enough joined his bandmates in the common room where they'd spend the rest of the day and into the early night watching any movies they could all agree on.

"Hey Mizer, whatcha got there? I'm gonna get me a drink" Rain stood up from his spot on the ground, the TV showing the credits of the movie they just finished. Sodo looked down at his basically empty cup, looking back up at Rain before looking at Swiss who was stoned out of his mind. "I don't know, Swiss gave it to me"

Swiss' attention flicked from the screen to Sodo and Mountain together on the couch. The larger ghoul gently held Sodo close as they shared a blanket, causing Swiss to laugh slightly as he motioned over to them.

"heh, MountainDew."

Sorry the ending is more rushed, got super unmotivated to finish this chapter but I'll try to work on the other ones as much as I can, I promise
Mental health is rapidly declining 👍
Also just haven't been feeling the best overall
We love the goofy goober ghouls though and we would never leave them behind <3
Feeling like the next chapter should just be some headcannons just until I feel better to write full chapters
Sorry this took a bit to get out but its not abandoned, promise <33

Words: 1441