Sodomizer~Sodo x Rain🔞

Smut!

Tw(ig, idk): cnc

If you aren't cool with that, please click off. I want you to feel comfortable with what I write so continue with warning.

Sodo pinned the waterproof ghoul to the wall of his room, roughly kissing him as he stripped him of his uniform. There was a Hunter's Moon tonight and that ment all the ghouls were stalking the halls looking for their prey. Sodo's eyes were clouded over and turned red when he had found Rain's. The effects of the moon worked quicker on fire ghouls and Rain managed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now the poor ghoul had class digging into his sides as he got pushed down onto a bed, somehow so early in the night, So do had full effects of the moon. His tail wrapped around one of Rain's legs to keep him still as he sunk his fangs into his collarbone. Rain let out a gasp and a soft choked scream as Sodo's mouth filled with his blood. He picked at the bloody bite marks after holding it until Rain stopped squirming. His eyes clenched shit feeling Sodo's backed off him. He could hear the rustling of Sodo's belt until he felt the cold leather around his wrist. Rain could only pray that what Sodo's was going to do next wasn't that bad this time.

Rain felt his boxers being yanked down as his hands were connected to the head board of the bed. "Sodo, please.." He opened his eyes to the sight of Sodo's jerking himself off to Rain. His face turned a bright rain as he tried to get out of the restraints. "You're not leaving anytime tonight, Rainbow" Sodo's now hovered over Rain, his tail trailing up Rain's now exposed chest and up to his neck. His breath hitched feeling it wrap around his neck loosely. There wasn't anything he could do until sunrise when Sodo wasn't being effected by the Hunter's Moon. Sodo leaned down to leave hickies and marks all over his chest, the tips of their members both touch sending butterflies through his body. "S-sodo-" "Shut it," his tail tightened. "Shut that pretty mouth of yours before I make you"

Rain let out a squeak when the other ghoul turned him on his side and runner his dick over Rain's entrance. Rain tried his best to use his water abilities so Sodo could slide in without having to hurt him but it was almost too late before he thruster harshly into the water ghoul. He cried out at the feeling of being stretched so suddenly but soon enough he could feel the pure pleasure Sodo brought. It wasn't like anyone would go looking for the water ghoul at this time of night so there wasn't a point to scream or be quiet, Rain was sure that this was happening to other water ghouls or maybe worse. Sodo tucked him roughly dispute the few times he would try to be him to slow down.

Very soon, Rain gave up as he slowly submitted to the Hunter's Moon, his eyes had already started to get clouded after Sodo marked him as his. All the pain he felt was disappearing and being very quickly replaced with pleasure as he let out more and more moans. His wrist no longer hurt when they rubbed against the belt or the bed frame, he couldn't feel it when Sodo bite down on his neck, he couldn't even feel it when Sodo would claw at his sides every time he bucked his hips. All the ghoul felt was pleasure, the need to cum.

"Dew, please"He only sped up. "It's Sodomizer to you." He growled at the name, his claws drawing blood from the other's waist. It hadn't taken long for Rain to cum on his stomach just to quickly feel the stings of overstimulation. His body shook underneath Sodo, the ghoul bared his teeth as he finally stopped, Cummings side as he kissed the mark he left on Rains neck. "You're so perfect for me, Rainbow~"

Sodo pulsed inside him making the water ghoul softly moan as Sodo brushed his hair out of his face. Finally, he pulled out, some of his cum pooling out of Rain's already tired body. His eyes were now just like Sodo's, Rains were just puffy from crying. Both of their breathing nearly synced up as they came down from their highs. Rain took this as a perfect opportunity to slip put of the belt that restricted him, getting on his knees and lowering his head to Sodo's still hard dick. Now being fully affected by the moon, Rain was in the same horny state as Sodo.

He pumped the base with one hand while he kissed the tip gently, his other hand rested on Work's thigh to keep himself up. "Fuck, Rainy~" Now Sodo was the one meeting out the whiny moans as he attempted to thrust his hips up into Rains mouth. The way Rain held Sodo's thigh forced him down as he teased his tip. He looked up at Sodo with clouded, half-lidded eyes while he gently sucked at the most sensitive part of his dick.

His hands went to Rain's hair, his fingers quickly getting tangled in his waves as he tugged on it lightly. As Rain took him deeper into his throat he would moan when Sodo hit the back of his throat. The tears somewhat resurfaced from the way Sodo would degrade him. "Aw, my little slut is a crybaby now?" He paused as he groaned, thrusting up into Rain's mouth. "Such a slut for my cock~"

Rain let out soft muffled moans that sent another wave of pleasure through Sodo. He would force Rain's head down on him to make him choke, the way the vibrations would feel against his tip were intoxicating. It didn't take long for Sodo to cum down Rain's throat, still riding his high by gently fucking his face. Rain tried his best to swallow everything while Sodo was still inside but he pulled out too soon making some of his release spill out of Rain's mouth as he coughed. Sodo grabbed the other ghoul by his chin, lifting it up to make Rain look at him again. He leaned down to kiss him more softly this time; his taste coated Rain's tongue.

It was now basically the end of the night as the moon started to set. Sodo was the first to pull away from the kiss, his wiped away the mess on Rain's face before pulling the ghoul back onto his lap. Rain purred softly while he hugged into Sodo's chest. He just softly combed through Rain's slightly messy hair with his fingers as he warmed up the room with his body heat. "You can go to sleep Rainy, you deserve it." Sodo's voice was soft and quiet while Rain's eyes slowly fluttered shut. Sodo positioned himself so Rain laid on his chest with the cover on top both of them.

"You did so good for me" He grabbed the other's waist gently yet firmly as he continued his words of affection, pulling him slightly downwards so his dick lined up with Rain's entrance again. "I love you, Rainy" He slowly pushed in, making the water ghoul moan softly. He bottomed out inside Rain, trying his best not to move as he let out a groan. He went back to petting Rain's hair and telling him it was ok and they were just going to go to sleep now. He told him that he already did so well for him that he wasn't going to make them go another round.

It didn't take long for both ghouls to drift to off to sleep, in each other's arms, basking in the rising sunlight.

Teehee, guess who took forever with this one :D
Anyway, I'm now working on ANOTHER two chapters but idk, one of them might a two parter and take a little less time to do but that just depends on if I'm actually gonna go through with something.
Thank you for reading this last chapter, votes help a lot to let em know if its enjoyable 👍
Also we love cockwarming around in these parts 👍👍
Remember guys, BOTH HANDS ON THE PHONE
and here's a sneak peak: one of the next chapters may or may not be an X Reader 😳

Words: 1412