Chapter Twelve

Diagon Alley

[The next day, in the streets of London.]

(Extended Version)

[Lyra and Hagrid are in the underground tube.]

"Why are you using muggle transport?" Draco asked confused completely forgetting that Hagrid cannot use magic.

"Didn't Hagrid say that he was not allowed to use magic." Caroline answered softly, making sure to not make the boy, whom she had just found out was going to be the father of her children, embarrassed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, thanks." Draco smiled gratefully at the girl while scratching his neck slightly embarrassed which made the girl look a bit sheepish as her plan did not work.

"What was the old fool thinking sending someone who was not allowed to do magic?, what if something went wrong?" Klaus asked frantically to no one in particular, angry how his mate had not only been discarded but in his eyes been has been seen as a second resort.

"I don't know Mr Mikaelson, that old fool as you called him, did not inform us about anything when it came to Miss Potter, we were all kept in the dark, if only I had knew I would have made sure to put a stop to it." McGonagall answered the outraged hybrid.

Lyra: [reading the list] First year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand. [She turns to Hagrid]

"Why are you discussing this in the muggle world , don't you now that it is against the law" Hermione said in her Know it all voice.

"Oh my God will you shut up already. I have only been here for about an hour and I am already sick of you, I feel sorry for everyone who has to deal with you daily." Regulus said fed up of the girl.

"No I didn't Granger you know because I was raised in a muggle household like yourself I may add and had no clue about magic or their laws, so how exactly would I know that it talking about magic was against the law, and I didn't know anyone was listening. I mean it's common human decency to not eavesdrop on others when out, but you obviously wouldn't know that as you are not a decent human being and obviously need to be taught some manners" Lyra said annoyed at her former best friend.

"Why don't you keep your mouth shut Granger because all of us are sick of hearing your annoying know it all tone, but I want to tell you something that you should have already learnt by now. You don't know everything, and you sure as hell are not smarter than everyone in this hall, and everything that has come out of your mouth since the day you stepped into Hogwarts was either a bunch of bullsh*t or something that we all ignored because we were fed up of all of your sh*t." Harry said defending his sister feeling very protective of her.

Her mates who had agreed with all of them glared at the girl who was trying their best to offend their mate, they were fuming. Not wanting to fuel their anger even more they didn't say anything believing if they started shouting at the girl the situation would have definitely escalated, so instead they opted for glaring at the girl making her cower under their gaze.

Hagrid: Essential bit of equipment, Lyra.

Lyra: One pair of dragon-hide gloves. [she turns to Hagrid again] Hagrid, do they mean for a real dragon?

Hagrid: Well, they don't mean a penguin, do they? Heh. Crikey, I'd love a dragon.

Lyra: You'd like a dragon?

"Dragons exist" Damon said amazed.

"Of course they do" Lyra said gently to the man she believed was misunderstood and mistreated by the doppelgangers, she also felt that way about his brother, she believed that they could do better than some rip off version of Amara, who she knew was the original Petrova doppelganger from the one History of Magic lessons that she did not spend asleep.