Chapter Five

The Movies Begin

Dumbledore sat at the staff table withering  in anger, "How dare that child come to my school and boss me around who does she think she is? That stupid insolent child is going to ruin all my plans and reveal my secrets and manipulations. The wizarding world will know how that Potter golden girl got treated and will try and blame me for not doing anything, my reputation will be ruined." Were the thoughts going through his head and as he was so caught up in his own thoughts he didn't feel someone pushing through his mind barriers. Hope and Lyra Potter had identical triumphant smirks on their face as they both broke Dumbledore's mind barriers while he was distracted, reading all of his thoughts brought them some joy as they new he was going to be in Azkaban by the end of the movies, and have no influence in the wizading world at all.

"Alright the first movie is called Lyra Potter and the Philosophers Stone so we will start by watching that one. We will also be having brakes in these movies to split stuff up and to answer any question anyone has. Anyway lets start the movies" Said Hope which seemed to have spoken with an excited undertone in her voice.

Doorstep Delivery

[It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed. He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat.]

"That's so cool I want one" said five excited voices only to get a selective reply.

"No, you are not getting one" said Lily, Finn, Elijah, Regulus and Molly said to their husband (Lily) Brothers (Finn, Elijah and Regulus) and sons (Molly)

"Wait does that sign say Privet Drive. Why are you at my sisters house." Lily asked confused.

"Don't worry mom it will all be explained later in the movie I'm sure" said Lyra calmly making sure to keep her mother comfortable.

Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall.

[The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat and emerald robes. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.]

McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?

"What rumors" Said a curious James

You'll see in a bit if you don't interrupt wont you" said his wife in reply.

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad.

McGonagall: And the girl?

Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing her.

McGonagall: Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?

There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.]

"Cool I want one" said Kol but before Elijah or Finn could reply to their troublesome little brother Sirius said

"It's mine when we get out of here I will let you have a ride as long as you promise to never hurt my goddaughter. Oh and just to let you know that goes for all of you if you even think of hurting a single hair on her head I will have yours, and I don't care that your originals I will find away if you hurt her" he said in a threatening tone that made the original brothers gulp slightly.

"That's not even half as bad as what James and Remus will threaten you like so I would be careful if I was you boys" said Regulus with an entertained voice 

Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall.

Dumbledore: No problems, I trust, Hagrid?

Hagrid: No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake her. There you go.

[Hagrid hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore.]

McGonagall: Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving her with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are...

Dumbledore: The only family she has left.

"That is a bunch of Bullsh*t she has me, Remus, Alice and Frank, Marlene and the list goes going her to one of us?" said Sirius in a pissed off tone he has had enough of the headmasters shenanigans'

"You will see in a future movie on why she couldn't go to any of my boy" Dumbledore replied in his fake grandfather voice.

At that moment Lyra let out a bark of a laugh and smiled fakely at the headmaster and said in a bittersweet tone "my only family I have left they are not my family and you know that, it is why you sent me their after all isn't it " she mumbled the last bit quieter so only a select group of people could hear her as she did not want to draw any more attention to herself.

Before anyone else could join in on the conversation the movie began to play.

[They stop outside a house which is 4 Privet Drive.]

McGonagall: This girl will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know her name.

"But why will she be famous it doesn't give us any context" said a know frustrated James.

Dumbledore: Exactly. She's better off growing up away from all that. Until s
She is ready.

[Dumbledore places the baby on the ground slowly. Hagrid sniffles, he is sobbing a little. He clears his throat.]

Dumbledore: There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all.

[Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door.]

"You left my baby on the doorstep at the start of November" Lily bellowed at the headmaster who tried to defend himself "I put spells on the basket to keep her warm"

"No you didn't you fu*king liar it would have shown it if you had, and what id she got kidnapped huh" said James furiously "how dare you treat my daughter like that I don't want you anywhere near my daughter again" he added still furious.

"I'll work on making sure he goes nowhere near your daughter again don't you worry" said Madame  Bones, who had been taking notes on what the headmaster was doing as he seemed suspicious. 

Dumbledore: Good luck... Lyra Potter.

"I will need it no thanks to you." Lyra muttered.

[The baby has a lightning-bolt shaped scar on her forehead. The camera slowly zooms towards the scar which glows brightly and it immediately flashes, transitioning to a stormy cloud sky. The film's title in metallic gold zooms out around the camera, and lightning flashes to brighten it up. Then, the lightning flashes engulf the screen, transitioning it to the present time.]

"Why have you got that scar on your forehead" said Lily worried

"You'll probably find out in a bit but it's because of a curse hitting my head." replied her daughter making sure she left no space for questioning.

What Lyra doesn't  notice is that all of her soulmates are looking at her in concern, obviously worried for her wellbeing.