FALLEN

It was my first kiss....

Today Karan picked  me up from work again...
It's been 2 weeks since he's been dropping and picking me up...
And it's been 2 weeks since that day in front of my office when he complimented me...
And since that day my feelings towards him are changed completely
Honestly not changed but i think I realised that I have romantic feelings for him....
Actually it's a shock for me as well...
I never thought that I would fall for someone this easily..
In my college i was the most popular girl... not that I am bragging but i was and it's a fact...
In my college days i received so many proposals from so many boys but i never accepted any of them, they never intrested me but these Roy brothers were something else... they just made me fall like it's nothing... and honestly its annoying..
But lovely at the same time
I like Karan...
These weeks has been so much fun like everyday when he picks me up from work he takes me to eat something nice and wherever we go we eat the most delicious food...
I've lived in rampur for a long time but i never got an chance to come to these places Karan takes me to..
And you know since that day in front of my office we have gotten a little more closer..
Like we watch Netflix together...
We work together and we go to  my office together and eat together
And i like him being around me..
And whenever he touches me i feel the typhoon of butterflies in my stomach he is to good to be true
I never felt this way for a boy not even Siddharth..
This was something else...
But i don't know how to tell him that...
I mean I feel self conscious around him...
He is so fancy and mature that I fear that if I say something wrong or immature in front of him he'll think that I am immature
Although we are same age he is more mature and successful than me
Not in work but so many other ways..
He is the 4th brother of Roy family but he is the most mature of all 7 of them more than Siddharth and those other two manik and Kabir..
Whenever they are facing any problems regarding anything related to work or family decisions they come straight to him they don't do anything without asking Karan...
And that's why I feel intimidated to him..
He is so gentle towards me..
As I was lost in his thoughts i heard a knock on my door..
I open it only to see Karan..
And in his jogging pants and a black t-shirt
Uhh black was his colour he looked so hot in it...
He was fair,tall, handsome,cute, intimidating, charming and you know he had abs which I once felt accidentally and man i promise they were like rock...
I said what are you doing here?
He smiled and said can I come in first?
I looked at him and said of course you can come...
He came and sat on the edge of my bed he joined his both hands together and started rubbing them against eachother and gave me that
I-am-a-little-awkward-- smile uhh why wa she so perfect..
I sat on the couch next to him and said what's up...
He looked at me with a little tired  look in his eyes and said..
Aisha there is something I've been meaning to tell you for a while but
I don't know how to tell you that..
Tell me Karan...
Actually I am falling for you

When I heard that I was shocked I mean that was my line
I look at him and say Karan tell me if I am wrong but do you mean falling in love??
He close his eyes for a moment and say yes aisha falling in love..
My eyes were wide open i mean i knew that he liked me but i didn't know that he was in love with me i mean falling in love with me...
Then he motion me to sit beside him which I do..
And then he moves towards me takes my hand in his and says
Aisha i just wanted to tell you that but if you don't feel the same way then I can understand...
I mean our situation isn't normal like you are my wife but also wife of my other 6 brothers and it's not normal if you don't feel like being committed to me then I can understand...
I was speechless.. he actually had feeling for me..
And suddenly i squeezed his hand  and said Karan i am falling for you as well and yes I know that our situation is really weird but still none of your brothers have anything to do with me and i don't even know their
Names or faces properly and Siddharth said that it's up to me whom I want to be with and yes I want to be with you ..
He looks at me his whole face lits up he laughs in excitement and pulls me into a hug...
And honestly I was as excited and happy as he was I mean I was indeed falling for him and our feelings were mutual instead of one-sided
As he pulls back he looks at my face....
Then I realised that he was looking at my lips...
Then he leaned in and i felt his lips brushing against me..
It was my first kiss so also did the same and brushed my lips against him..
We didn't french kissed but we sure did kissed for 5 minutes straight...
After the moment was ended he looked at me and smiled....
Then I leaned against his ear and said....
It was my first kiss...