↳ x. grievers

₊‧✩*✿「chapter 10」✿*✩‧₊

TODAY WENT BY smoothly.

considering i didn't exactly have a job or anything here, i decided to just stick with newt as he was the only one that i didn't mind so far.

right now we're just waiting at the maze entrance waiting thomas and minho to get back.

they swiftly ran down and met us at the entrance.

'what the hell's going on out there?' newt asked as they ran up to us.

'what you done now thomas?' that question went ignored.

i jogged up to walk next to newt. merlin these people walk quick.

'we found something.' thomas started. 'a new passage. it could be a way out.'

'it's true.' minho added. 'we opened a door. something i've never seen before. it could be where the grievers go everyday.'

'woah, woah.' chuck said, going to walk between thomas and minho, 'your saying you found the grievers home.'

'what's a griever?' i ask.

no one replied.

damn.

'and you want us to go in.' chuck continued.

'their way in, could be our way out.' thomas explained.

gally spoke up from the back of the group. 'or there could be a dozen grievers on the over side.'

'still don't know what a griever is.' i say.

'you don't wanna know butterfly.' minho says. helpful.

gally ignore our little conversation and carried on, 'the point is, thomas doesn't know what he's done, as usual.'

thomas quickly spins around and came face fo face with gally. 'yeah well atleast i did something, gally. i mean, what have you done? besides from hide behind these walls all the time.'