↳ v. octavia's missing

₊‧✩*✿「chapter 5」✿*✩‧₊

'I'M SO GLAD that nothing actually happened to you tav.' cedric said as we walked next to the black lake.

'me too.' i agree. i mean, it would have been cool if something good happend though. my mind still can't shake the fact that something bad is still going to happen though. 'imagine it did.'

'i don't want to imagine.' cedric said, stopping near a tree. 'just accept the fact that your ok and it was just a stupid joke that someone wanted to pull, ok?'

'but something bad is going to happen.' i say, not wanting the pain to eat me alive. i mean, it already is, but we will ignore that. 'i can feel it.'

'it's just your anxiety getting worse.' he said, getting a bit frustrated. 'your ok and thats all that matters. so what if your feeling like that. its just shaken you up a bit and you're still nervous about it.'

'it's not the anxiety.' i said, 'i know something is wrong.' i glare at him.

cedric rolls his eyes and shoves past me. a little to hard for my liking.

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

(cedric's pov)

i shove past octavia, getting annoyed at her. she's safe and thats all that matters.

i go to continue walking back to the castle but stop as i hear a splash. oh no.

spinning around, i notice that octavia is not next to me anymore. i quickly glance around to see where she went before i notice a figure falling father into the lake.

'no. no.' i say, running my hand through my hair, before taking of my shoes. i dive into the lake in search of my sister.

after what feels like, 10 hours, i re surface without her. why the hell is she not there?

i jump out of the lake and sprint up to the castle. i make my way as fast as i can to dumbledores office.

mumbling the password, i jog up the stairs. i quickly knock the door hearing a 'come in' and burst in.

'octavia's missing.'

ʚɞ ʚɞ ʚɞ

a/n:
another short chapter:))))
when i said act 1 was going to be short i did not think this short but it's ok
-jess<3

word count: 376