★ Black Triangle Trio

let me state this loud and clear. this is a rushed story, and i was too lazy to rewrite it. i was kinda unmotivated, but decided to put it out here for you guys to read if you'd like. it doesn't have as much effort or checking in it as my other stories. here's how my draft type of stories look!

*casuallt dies for 2 weeks* ITS BEEN BUSY OK. i got sick and also had a lot of events/concerts 😭

------------ cringing so hard ------------

There was something odd in the air, and the nations could feel it.

As the meeting was about to start, they began to sit and converse in a low murmur.

The minute before the meeting was about to start, the doors slammed open, and in came 3 people.

They were talking and laughing, barely paying attention to everyone around them, who were craning their necks to see who the newcomers were.

America, Russia, and China.

Alfred, Ivan, and Yao.

Jaws dropped in disbelief, drinks spit out in shock, and eyes wide in horror were the reactions.

England shivered, and France just looked in fear. Germany muttered under his breath and Italy waved his white flag.

"You looked very stupid while doing that."

"You looked worse, man."

"Learn from your elders.

They chuckled, and then the three nations took their seats- right next to each other, and the room was deadly silent.

"Um, man, we starting this meeting, or-?"

Germany blinked and then began the presentation. Eventually, the nations began to forget about the morning shock.

Until, during lunch break, the three came together again, and ate lunch. Together.

Everybody, and I mean absolutely everyone in the room, was too terrified to even ask what was happening. Obviously, there weren't many people who liked creating a war with the 3 largest superpowers in the world, so...

In the trio, they constantly talked and jumped from topic to topic, making eye contact and blocking out everything around them.

Once an incredibly tense lunch session was over, the nations reconvened to continue the meeting.

Just when things couldn't get any worse, in the middle of Russia's presentation, Alfred yelled as Ivan was presenting some statistics.

"Dude, your economy's seriously down with all that communism!"

The room's temperature seemed to drop a few degrees, and nations looked between the two in worry.

If this was going to go the normal way, then this was going to escalate into a fight.

"At least it isn't severely in debt like your capitalist economy, da?"

Now everyone was shaking in their seats.

"Aru, I think that's enough on debt."

Now everyone was petrified.

The extremely quiet room stayed that way for a few seconds, until a snort was heard.

Heads turned to the noise, coming from- Ivan?

Ivan snorted again, and then started laughing.

And then Alfred giggled, booming laughter filling the air.

Soon joined Yao's.

Everyone stared at them in silence, hoping to never experience such a meeting ever again.

"Dude-"

"Aru, ha ha."

After a few more excruciatingly long minutes of what seemed like hysterical laughter, the three calmed down, and walked to the front of the room.

"Alrighty," Alfred's bright Hollywood smile sparkles. It brought a weird sensation of comfort in the room. He plugs in his computer to the presentation display, and opens up a presentation.

"As the 3 major superpowers of the modern world, we believe we would like to address issues and concerns in this meeting about international subjects," Yao spoke.

"These include things like climate change, treatment, and resources." Ivan went on.

For the next few minutes, they all spent time going over the slides and explaining concerns and ideas.

The room seems to be relaxing. Germany opens the floor by asking a question about the data, and then the questions come pouring in.

For the first time in a while, it seems like a civilized, actual meeting.

When the end of the meeting rolled around, the three strolled out together.

They walked in a triangle shape, which was odd, but that- and their crisp, black suits and dangerous aura earned the three the name of the Black Triangle Trio.

Whenever they got together, there'd be hell to ensue.